Lirry - Award of the Night Goes to

The club was loud. They'd just won two awards and they were going to get rip roaring wasted! Liam was so glad his liver decided to work again because making it through this night without alcohol would've been hell. Ever since they sat down at their table people have been all over his boyfriend.

Telling him how good he looks. How great his hair is. That his shirt fits him so well. Liam fucking knows his boyfriend looks good okay! He gets it. That's why he fucked him before they came, because he just looked so damn good in nothing but that fancy shirt and his pants.

Harry begged to stand next to Liam in practically every red carpet photo. He pouted for a good two minutes when he didn't get to sit next to Liam. But then Liam sent him a grave warning look and Harry say back and stayed quiet.

Liam's been sending all his ideas of what he wants to do to Harry after they get back. Harry was shifting awkwardly in his chair and clenching his fists around his phone. He sent Liam a quick text, all it said was Need bathroom brb. Liam smirked and mouthed Be good as Harry got up and ran out.

Harry'd been gone for much longer than a restroom trip. And the band's name just got called. The four of them were walking up to the stage. Liam refused to even look back. Harry was in massive trouble when he came back. Liam was furious that Harry was missing this because he couldn't be a good boy and wait.

Liam tried to play it off, when really he was steaming. And more than a little buzzed. Which was never a good combo. Then Harry came running down the aisle looking worried and scattered. Liam sent him a dangerous glare but then settled his face into a serene mask.

Louis and Zayn were having a time with this. Niall was wasted too so Liam couldn't be sure if he was actually laughing at Harry or something else. Liam wasn't laughing. Harry wasn't funny. Harry was in trouble.

He'd sent Harry a very short text when they sat down: Bad boy. Harry whined in his seat and begged Liam to look at him. He didn't. If fact he spent the rest of the show amending his previous ideas of what he was going to do to Harry later.

By the time the winner's room came around Liam was giddy, filled with alcohol and filthy thoughts. Harry was still sulking, refused to stand next to him anymore. That's okay, his punishments were just adding up.

Liam was loose lipped and dangerous. Zayn even had to lean over while he was talking and warn him to chill out, 'management was watching'. But Liam ignored it in favor of dirty jokes and games. Harry stayed quiet and docile, just waiting for what was to come.

***

Anyway, The club was loud. And Liam had Harry against him, grinding on him sloppily. Harry was whining into Liam's neck and making grabby hands at Liam's shirt.

"Behave, love. You're already in a whole lot of trouble."

Harry just whined louder at that and kissed Liam's neck messily. "Home. Take me home," Harry begged.

"You want your punishment now instead of enjoying a few hours with our friends?" Harry bit his lips, debating it, then shyly shook his head yes. Liam's eyebrows rose in surprise. "Really?" Harry nodded again. Liam accepted it with a nod of his head, "Ok then. Go get a car brought around and I'll tell the others we're leaving."

Harry ran off for the valet and Liam whispered quick goodbyes into the other's ears. They nodded, or smirked, or ignored him for the most part.

Liam exited the club and Harry was practically bouncing the the backseat of their car when Liam opened the door. As soon as Liam sat down Harry climbed onto his lap and kissed his jaw.

The car pulled away and started to drive them back to Harry's place. Liam pushed Harry off his lap and to the other end of the seat. "Sit there. Don't move. Don't speak," Liam ordered in a low, powerful tone.