Zourry - Three Hearts, One Hole

"Tell him!" Harry bellowed.

"Tell me what?" Zayn said cooly.

Louis waved a hand to Zayn, "Nothing," and then to Harry, "Let it go."

"I can't. I won't. Tell him!"

The three boys had been bickering all day. It started with Harry and Zayn being competitive over something dumb. Then Louis made a comment about how Zayn was was stronger than Harry, but Harry was prettier. And that started a whole mess of macho comments between the three.

The three boys had a very delicate relationship. Harry knew Louis slept with Zayn often and Zayn knew Louis slept with Harry almost as much. But Harry had let Louis go a long time ago and Louis came to Zayn. Zayn was there for him. But you can't take Louis from Harry.

So they often tiptoed around catching each other and walked on egg shells when someone brought up the weird non-agreement.

There were times when the tension boiled over. Right now was one of those times. Louis and Harry were sharing a room because Perrie was in town. Harry had gone and dragged Zayn away and told Perrie not to wait up.

"Why don't you tell me, Harry?" Zayn countered.

Harry looked taken aback for a second but then steeled his face. "Fine." He walked over to tower over Zayn. "Louis thinks I'm better in bed, and wants to be with me, but he doesn't know how to end it with you."

Zayn gave Harry a moment and checked his face for any hint he was lying, but when he didn't find one he turned to Louis. Louis was glaring at the back of Harry's head.

"Lou?"

"Don't call him that. I call him that," Harry seethed.

"His mom calls him that. Chill, Styles. What is your problem anyway? You should be over the moon right now that Louis picked you."

"But he didn't!" Harry tried to explain. "That's why I'm so shocked. He admitted that I'm better. That he wants to be with me. But he said he wouldn't leave you. I asked him why the hell not, but he couldn't give me an answer. It just blows my mind."

Zayn looked back to Louis again and he was smiling softly at Zayn.

Harry turned to Louis, "You do realize that he's engaged, right? Soon to marry a female that isn't you?" Harry didn't know how to make Louis see that he was wrong when he let Louis go. That he should be with Harry.

"I know," Louis sighed and dropped his head into his hand.

"But I love you," Harry added.

"I love you too, Hazza."

"Then what's the problem?" Harry asked shyly.

"I love him, too." Louis glanced at Zayn then back to Harry.

"That can't work, Louis. I'd love for it to work. But we can't just share you."

"Why not?" Zayn asked.

Both of the boys turned and looked at Zayn incredulously.

"What?" Louis asked shocked.

"I love you, Lou. But I'm getting married. I can't have you with me everyday. I can't wake up next to you all the time. I can't fuck you every time you need me." Harry cringed at that. "So why not let Harry have you, too. We both love you. And I want you to have someone that loves you around all the time."

Louis shook his head slowly trying to work it out. "But what about when I want you both? Like right now? This is ridiculous."

"Have us both," Harry whispered, starting to understand. "When you want us both, take us both."