Niam (side Zouis w.o.t. Lirry v.f.c. Zarry) - Bar Tender (Part 3)

*Dub-con warning*

"What are you gonna do?" Niall squeaked as Liam got off the bed.

"First of all, I'm going to shut that mouth up." Liam returned and flipped Niall over to look at him. His hole body was flushed, his chest almost cherry. His cock was getting hard again fast despite the rough play and hard orgasm he just went through. Niall's eyes went wide as he saw Liam raising the small bundle of cloth, Liam's pants, to his mouth. "Open up."

Niall gritted his teeth and shook his head. Liam took Niall's prick in his hand and squeeze just this side of too hard, making Niall gasp, and pushed the fabric into his mouth. Niall struggled against the belt around his wrist and tried to push the underwear out with his tongue but it was no use. After another minute he fell back to the bed in defeat and sobbed, looking at Liam with dark eyes.

"I'll take it out when I've decided you've been a good boy. For now, I've got something else in mind." Liam got off the bed again as Niall watched with desperate eyes. He open Niall's dresser drawers and shuffled a few things around before finding what he was looking for. He walked back to the bed with two soft ties bunched up in his hand. Niall wiggled around on the bed, mumbling protests, but then Liam smacked his thigh and he groaned and went pliant.

Liam wrapped one around Niall's head to cover his eyes, pulling it tight and then kissing his temple. "Look so fucking good, baby." Niall sobbed again and arched up in search of friction that didn't come. Liam just clicked his tongue and said, "I'm glad I grabbed the second one, because it looks like you're going to need it." Then Niall felt the smooth material against his cock and he thrashed around, screaming things into the gag in his mouth.

Before Liam tied the tie around Niall's length, he leaned down so he was inches from Niall's face. "I need to know right now baby boy, do you want me to stop. If you want me to I will, but if you let me have this, I'll make you feel so good you'll beg me to come back night after night." Niall whimpered but Liam kept going. "If you want me to stop nod your head right now."

Liam backed up and waited, running a slow hand over Niall's chest. Niall was breathing erratically, but his head didn't move. Liam moaned, "I knew you were a good boy. Daddy's baby. You're so goddamn beautiful like this." Niall whimpered again and shifted his hips on the bed. "You want this?" he rubbed the tie across Niall's leaking tip, pulling a moan from the blond. "You want me to tie up your cock so you can't come until Daddy says so?"

Niall moaned again and threw his head back into the bedding. Liam hummed his approval and tied the fabric under Niall's balls, just tight enough that it slowly started turning dark pink from lack of blood. Niall's body twitched with sobs as wet patches started to form on his blindfold.

Liam gripped Niall's hips and flipped him back on his stomach and then pulled him up so he was on his knees with his shoulders and head buried in the bed. "Look at you. I can't get enough of this beautiful ass. I've never seen someone that needs it so badly before," Liam said as he ran his hand up Niall's thigh to his ass. "And now my hand's dry again. Since you insisted on misbehaving I'll have to wet my own fingers."

Niall whined and protested while he craned his neck and pushed his mouth blindly towards Liam. "No, no, baby. You had your chance," Liam said as he pushed Niall's face back into the duvet. "Now Daddy's going to open up your tight hole and fuck you until you scream."

Niall arched so hard Liam thought he might break his back, so he ran a soothing hand up and down Niall's spine while he sucked on three fingers. When he felt Niall relax under his touch he brought one finger to his hole and pushed it in. Niall groaned and clenched his fists to keep still. Liam hummed and kissed Niall's hands in approval while he pumped the first finger a couple times before adding another.