Half Shots (Part 1)

Nouis:

"Lou, don't tease."

Louis kissed Niall's rim one more time and pulled back with a smile. "I don't know what you mean. I'm just being thorough."

Niall huffed and reached down to lace his fingers in Louis newly trimmed hair. It was soft from the fresh cut and swished against his bare thighs. Louis got the hint and brought his mouth to Niall's hole again, this time pushing his tongue inside and feeling the stretch of his rim.

Niall groaned and spread his legs wider so Louis could settle closer. Louis took the invitation and spread Niall's cheeks wider so his tongue could get in deep enough that Louis could run the tip along his smooth walls.

Niall always got antsy when Louis used his mouth. Whether it was a kiss, a blow job, or this, Niall could barely keep still when Louis set his mouth to work.

"Jesus, Lou. Just like that."

Louis loved how Niall's voice got all husky when he was trying to contain himself. Louis flicked his tongue inside Niall and felt the soft bump that would get Niall right where Louis wanted him.

"Ah, shit! Lou Lou!"

Louis smiled and he pressed into the nub again. Niall's legs shook with the effort of keeping them wide. Louis took mercy and gripped his thin thighs, pushing them back and burying his face deeper.

Niall whole body lurched as Louis teeth just barely grazed his sensitive entrance. "Gonna, Louis, shit, close."

All his words were coming out in choppy huffs now. Louis was beaming with pride that he did that. This strong, talkative lad brought to a mumbling heap because of him.

Louis sucked hard on the loosening muscle of Niall's hole and swirled his tongue around to stretch him open. He pressed his tongue one more time, hard, and kept it there, sending shockwaves of pleasure up and down Niall's body until he clenched his hand in Louis' hair and his hole around Louis tongue and came across his stomach with a cry.

Ziall:

Niall was folded in half on the kitchen table, the plates and silverware swept to the floor. Zayn leaned over him and pinned his thighs to this stomach while he brought two finger up to Niall's mouth.

Niall obediently sucked them in and moan quietly at the feeling of having a part of Zayn inside him. Zayn slowly pushed his fingers in and out a few times, relishing in the texture of Niall's tongue on his skin.

Zayn pulled his fingers out and ran them down Niall's chest, pinching a red nipple between his wet fingers on the way to his already fairly loose hole. Niall had begged Zayn to fuck him before the endlessly round of interviews today and Zayn had relented.

But once was never enough for the blond. Teasing Zayn all through their dinner in hopes of another round before bed. He'd gotten his wish and now Zayn had both fingers pushing into his loose heat.

"Yes," Niall whispered at being filled. Zayn hummed his agreement and scissored his fingers open, stretching him for good measure. "I'm good, Zaynie. Please fuck me. Come on."

Zayn kissed one collar bone, then the other, as an answer and pulled his fingers out. He spit in his palm and rubbed it over his erection as he kissed over the rest of Niall's pale chest.

Niall wiggled back towards Zayn, making him chuckle and bite his nipple playfully, "Behave. You'll have me when I'm ready."

Niall groaned but stilled, gripping Zayn's shirt in his hand and pushing Zayn's pants down further with his foot. Zayn lined up with Niall's greedy entrance and pushed so his head was stretching the tightest part of his boyfriend but no further.