1

The doors of The Garrison Tavern we're pushed open with a great force. A small woman walked in, and with in the first five seconds of looking at her you could tell two things.

Number one she was very wealthy by her clothing and jewellery. Number two she was definitely not from Birmingham, England actually.

She was around five foot five. She had dark brown hair that was neatly pinned back. Her lips were a dark red, her skin was a soft olive and her eyes were a muddy green. She wore a silk green dress that clung to her body. On her feet where black heels.

She wore a matching green coat and black gloves. Behind her where two large men. Both of them had the same olive toned skin, and they both had dark, greasy slicked back hair.

She moved to the counter in a graceful manor. She smiled softly at the bar tender, her full round lips where set in a perfect smile. "I'm here to see the Shelby's". She said.

Her soft Italian accent purred making Harry, the bartender shudder. "O..of course mam". He walked over to the hatch and pulled it open. "I'm sorry to interrupt up Mr Shelby". He said.

Tommy looked up at him and raised his eyebrow. "What is it Harry?" He asked. Harry licked his lip nervously and said. "There's a woman here to see you. I think she's one of those Italians".

Tommy frowned and looked at his company. Arthur frowned and shook his head. "No it could be a trap. Look what happened to fucking John. I'm not letting it happen again". Polly frowned and placed her hand on her nephews shoulder.

Finn shook his head and muttered. "Nah let em' in, we can finally get some justice". Michael just sat there and watched as his cousins interacted. "Send her in". Tommy said.

There eyes where all glued to the door as it slowly opened. Michael swallowed the smoke that he had inhaled from his cigarette in his throat. He let it out slowly as he watched the woman walk in.