49

Sofia turned her head as the phone rang. "Si". She muttered. She could hear Tommy clear his throat. "Hello Sofia, it's Tommy". He muttered.

She looked at her perfectly manicured nails. "You okay Thomas?" She asked.

"I'm meeting McCavern today and I was wondering if you'd join me". He answered.

She looked at her reflection in the mirror and sighed. "Of course. What time?" She asked.

"Can you meet me at the Garrison in a half an hour?". He answered.

She stood up and wrapped her finger around the cord of the phone. "Yes, I'll see you there". She said as she placed the phone down.

"I'm meeting Mr Shelby. Do whatever you like today you all have the day off". She said to her men.

Tony walked over with a frown on his face. "Would you like me to accompany you?" He asked.

Sofia looked up at Tony as she shook her head. "No, I need you to send this letter to Capone. It's very important". She said as she handed him a letter.

She smiled softly at him and grabbed her coat. She slipped it on and walked out of the hotel. She muttered her destination to her driver.

Once they arrived at the Garrison she turned to him. "I'll call when I'm finished". She said.

She turned on her heel and walked into the Garrison. She walked into the Shelby's private room and raised her eyebrow.

"I'm shouting because I think it's stupid your going in there alone". Arthur shouted.

He turned around and smiled at Sofia. "Ello love". He muttered as he turned back to Tommy.

"I'm not going alone Arthur, I'm bringing Sofia with me and I'll have men surrounding the area. I need you to go and see the Fury's for me". He said standing up.

Sofia turned her head as Michael walked in, Gina on his arm.

"Thomas I need to speak to you". He said.

Tommy licked his bottom lip and looked up at his cousin as he pulled on his coat. "I'm busy right now Michael. You can talk about it later". He said as he placed his hand on Sofia's back.

Michael's eyes averted to Tommy's hand, his jaw clenching. "No Thomas I need to talk to you now". He said, his voice stern.

Arthur turned around. "He said later, boy. Now go along and play happy families with your wife. Or maybe find a way to pay back Tommy eh?" He asked.

"Fuck you, Arthur". Michael muttered.

"What did you say to me?" Arthur asked.

Michael stood tall as Arthur got into his face. "You heard me I said fuck off Arthur". He answered.

Sofia sighed and rolled her eyes. "Mi scusi, per favore (excuse me please)" she muttered.

Gina raised her eyebrow and placed her hand on her hip. "What did you just say to me tramp?" She asked.

Sofia stepped back, her eyes flaring in anger. She turned to Michael. "Di a tua moglie di spostare Michael prima che io dica o faccia qualcosa di cui si pentirà (Tell your wife to move Michael before I say or do something she'll regret)" she snapped.