51

The car pulled up outside of Tommy's manor. Sofia looked up and raised her eyebrow. She waited for the driver to open her door for her. She wrapped her shawl closer around her body. She smiled at Tony as they hooked arms.

They walked in and everyone stopped to stare. Their eyes were on Sofia, her head high as the walked.

She turned her head to see Michael looking at her. Beside him was Gina, her eyes holding a fiery glare as she looked at Sofia.

Sofia turned her head and smiled as she gently gave Polly a kiss on each cheek. She turned and did the same to Lizzie.

"Ahhhhh Miss Bianchi, looking beautiful like always". Mosley said as he grabbed Sofia.

Sofia rolled her eyes and looked up at him. "Oswald it's always a pleasure". She said. She looked at Tony and shook her head as he stepped forwards. She turned back to the group and smiled.

"Lovely home Mr Shelby". She said softly.

Tommy smiled gently at her and turned his head as a man entered the room. "Ladies and gentlemen the dance is about to begin". A man said.

Sofia and Tony found their seat's beside Arthur. Behind them were Michael, Gina, Finn, Harry and Isiah. Tony sat to her right as Arthur sat to her left.

Sofia turned and looked at Tony, a small smile on her face. She turned her head slightly to see Michael glaring at the two of them. She rolled her eyes and looked at the stage.

The dance had soon begun. Sofia kept her eyes on the stage, her head turning as Gina stood up, She felt someone lean into her back. Michael's mouth was close to her ear as he whispered. "I need to speak to you outside". He whispered.

Sofia turned her head to look at Tony. His arms where crossed and his eyes where slowly shutting.

She turned to look at Arthur, who had already fallen asleep beside her.

She sighed and stood up. She smoothed out her dress and walked outside. A few seconds later Michael joined her.

She had her back to him, her head turning slightly. "I was enjoying that show Michael, so this better be good". She said.

"I think it's best you stay away from me and my family". He said. She smiled and shook her head.

"Was this your idea or your wife's? Because I'm guessing it's the lovely Gina's?" She asked.

She smirked even more as Michael slammed her against the wall. "Shut up Sofia. Leave Gina out of this". He shouted.

She shook her head and let out a sarcastic laugh. "I thought I'd never see the day that Michael Gray would be a little bitch. I mean you have your own mind, Michael. Your cousin is the one that asked me here, so I'm staying until he doesn't need me. I'm cashing in the favour I owe him". She said softly.

Michael glared at her, his grip getting tighter. Sofia smiled and shook her head. "And there he is. You know, you really do remind me of Luca. Are you handy with your fists too?" she asked.

Michael stepped away, a small frown on his face. "I...." He muttered.

Sofia clicked her tongue and nodded. She looked into the distance, the wind picking up.

"Sofia I'm sorry". He said. She looked back at him and raised her eyebrow. "I...I shouldn't have placed my hands on you like that. I'm sorry". He said.

Sofia frowned and looked at Michael. She stepped forward and placed her hand on his cheek. She lifted up his head and looked at him. "I'm sorry. Your nothing like him. Your much better than him". She whispered, tears in her eyes.

Michael looked at her and gently brought his hand up to her cheek. He looked at her in the eyes and sighed. "I miss you. I miss our friendship". She whispered.

Michael looked at her with pain in his eyes. "I miss you too Sofia. But we....we can't go back to how things were. Ever since that kiss, I can't stop thinking about you. But I'm married and I'm going to be a father. I...I need to be there for them". He said.

She smiled sadly. She moved away from him and nodded. "It's okay Michael I get it". She said.

She looked down at the ground. "You'll be okay. You have Tony". He muttered.

She frowned and looked up at him. "What is that supposed to mean?" She asked.

He looked up at her. "I've seen the say you both look at each other. You're both in love, so here's your chance". He answered.

She glared at him. "Sei stupido? Non c'é niente tra me e Tony. Siamo amici. Mi vede come una sorella, fottuto stronzo fottuto, (Are you stupid? There is nothing going on between me and Tony. We are friends, really good friends. He sees me as a sister you fucking absolute asshole)". She shouted.

She turned her head, her body shaking in anger. Michael grabbed her to make him look at her. "Shut up". He muttered.

She glared at him. "Why what you going to do Michael". She snapped, her Italian accent thick. She frowned when his lips found hers. She put her hand on his cheek and kissed him back. His hand wrapped around her waist, pulling her closer.

They both pulled apart as someone walked outside. "Ello". Arthur muttered as he walked out. Sofia frowned as she watched him walk forwards a car.

She looked at Michael for a second, before following Arthur.

Sofia shielded the lights from her eyes, a frown on her face.

"Sofia get back inside". Arthur muttered.

She turned her head as the door opened.

She frowned as Linda stepped out.

"I heard there was a family occasion". She said, looking straight at Arthur. Sofia moved to stand beside Arthur.

"Look I'm sorry Linda. That animal inside me, it comes out and I can't stop it. Fuck, Linda without you I c...come inside, please". Arthur pleaded.

"His name was Frederick. All we ever did was tasks, Arthur. He just listened. And now he has no face. He's as ugly on the outside as you are on the inside". She muttered.

Sofia raised her eyebrow as Linda held up a gun.

Sofia raised her hand. "Put the gun down Linda. He didn't mean to do it. He thought he lost you. He loves you". She said.

Linda shook her head and said. "He lost me ages ago". She pointed her gun at Arthur again. "May all you fucking Peaky Blinders rot, in hell". She shouted.

A gunshot went off making Sofia jump.

She watched as Linda slowly slumped to the ground.

They both turned their heads to see Polly standing in the distance. A gun in her hand and tears in her eyes.

Tommy was there too, with Michael and Lizzie.

They stopped when they saw Linda.

Sofia looked over at Michael to see him staring at her. She turned when Tony came running towards her, his hands resting on her face. "You okay?" He asked.

She looked up at him and nodded softly. Her eyes going back to Michael. She sighed as he glared there way. She knew this would cause another argument.

She looked at Arthur as he lifted Linda from the ground. A look of fear on his face.

Sofia sighed and followed the family inside.