59

Sofia sighed as she brushed her hair. She pinned it back and stood up. She turned her head and smiled at Tony.

"Round up a bunch of men. They are going to participate in the riot today with Alfie Solomons men". She said softly.

Tony nodded and smiled softly. "So were you and Mr Shelby eh?" He asked, a smirk on his face.

Sofia frowned and looked at Tony. "What do you mean?" She asked.

Tony rolled his eyes. "Oh come on Sofia. He shared the same bed as you last night and when he walked out today, he looked very flustered". He answered.

Sofia blushed and shook her head. "I was being a good friend". She said softly.

He nodded his head and smirked. "Yeah, we're good friends and we don't kiss". He said.

She turned around and placed her hands on her hips. "We didn't kiss". She exclaimed, her face red with embarrassment. Tony winked and nodded his head. "I believe you". He shouted as he walked out.

Sofia smiled and shook her head. She loved Tony with all her heart. She was happy to have someone like him in her life.

She licked her bottom lip and grabbed her handbag. The weather was actually nice today, so there was no need for a coat.

She walked outside and smiled at her driver. "The Garrison please". She said softly.

She sat back in her seat, her bag on her lap. She was nervous, she didn't know why but she was. She was nervous seeing Tommy again.

She got out of the car and smoothed our her dress. She nodded at the driver and walked into the Garrison.

She headed straight to the private room and walked in.

"Here she is". Arthur said smiling as he stood up. He wrapped his arm around her and gave her a small kiss on the cheek.

She smiled up at him and looked at Tommy. She gave him a small smile before looking at Johnny.

"Right let's go and see the mad fucker then". He muttered.

They all walked down the street.

Sofia stood out in a dark green dress, with lace detailing. She wore a pair of small black heels and her best pearls around her neck.

She walked down the small steps, her arm hooked through Arthur's as they walked. She looked ahead to see Charlie standing there.

Kneeling down on the ground was Barney.

"Sofia love". Charlie said as he grabbed her hand. He gave it a small kiss before whispering in her ear. "Is he okay now?" She looked at Tommy before looking back at Charlie. She nodded her head and moved to the side.

She was standing beside Tommy, her eyes on Barney.

To Barney's right stood Johnny and to his left stood Arthur.

Sofia bit her bottom lip, anticipation flooding her as she watched Barney wink at Tommy.

She turned her head to look at the target as Barney took his shot.

She smiled widely at the shot he made. Most importantly where the shot landed.

She was happy Tommy chose this man to execute Mosley.

"You didn't need all them tablets, you just needed another war eh?" Tommy asked gently tapping Barney on the shoulder.

Barney smiled widely up at Tommy, his eyes drifting to Charlie, Johnny and Arthur.

"Sofia". Tommy muttered softly.

She nodded her head and followed him as they walked away. "Are you sure your men will be up for the riot?" He asked.

She turned her head to look at him. "Of course, Tony is out right now picking the right men for the job. I'll have a man up with Barney too for protection. Tony and I, we will be standing on the sidelines, watching". She answered.

Tommy nodded his head and looked at her. His eyes drifted to her lips for a moment, before looking back up to her eyes.

"Thank you once again for last night". He said softly.

She smiled and gently squeezed his arm. "It's okay Tommy, we always need someone to talk to. After this is all over, you can start thinking about you. More so, your mental health". She said softly.

They all walked back to the Garrison. Sofia sighed when they walked into the private room. Michael and Gina sat there with glum expressions.

"I need to speak to you". Michael muttered.