46

Sofia sat down and brushed her wet hair. She took a deep breath and brought her fingers up to her lips. The memories of Michael kissing her came flooding back. She shut her eyes and shook her head. She knew she shouldnt off got mixed up with Michael. It was a mistake.

She turned her head as the phone began to ring. She licked her bottom lip and picked it up after the third ring. "Si". She muttered.

"Sofia its Tommy. Can you get down to Charlies yard for around noon?" he asked.

Sofia licked her bottom lip and looked at her reflection in the mirror. "Yes of course. Ill be there". She said. She placed the phone down and looked back in the mirror. She took a deep breath and shut her eyes, her head shaking.

She turned around and stood up. She grabbed her dress and buttoned it up. She pulled on her stockings and slipped on her shoes. She took a deep breath and grabbed her coat. She slipped her hands into her pockets and walked out of her room.

She licked her bottom lip and looked at her men. "You can all stay here Ill be fine". She said.

Tony frowned and looked up from the card game they where playing. "Are you sure?" he asked.

Sofia nodded her head and looked at the door. "Please dont get into another fight when playing cards again". She said a small smile on her face.

She walked out and walked down the stairs. She slipped into her car and muttered her destination to her driver. She licked her bottom lip as they pulled up to a small setting where the Shelby family stood.

She slipped out of the car and her eyes quickly found Michaels. She smiled as Finn grabbed her hand helping her out. She walked over to the family standing in between Michael and Polly.

"Happy Birthday Pol". Finn said giving his aunt a kiss on the cheek. He produced a single red rose and handed it over to her. Sofia smiled and looked at Polly.

"You should off told me it was your birthday Polly I would of bought you something." She said softly.

Polly shook her head and gently squeezed Sofias arm. "Theres no need dear but thank you." She said softly.

"Curly pour some beer eh". Tommy said. Sofia watched as Curly rushed around and handed everyone a beer.

"The train to London leaves in an hour. Sofia, Arthur and Michael your coming with me". Tommy said.

"Tommy, I have to take Gina to the hospital today". Michael said.

Sofia frowned and looked at Polly. "Shes pregnant". She mouthed.

Sofia looked back at Michael in sadness and anger. She turned her head to look at Tommy as he spoke.

"A week ago, one of our most trustworthy men was killed by Jimmy McCavern. The man were going to speak to in London is establishing a relationship with McCavern. So cancel your appointments, and Ada can take her". He said.

Sofia licked her bottom lip and turned her head to look at Arthur. He smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Clean that shit before you get into the car". Tommy said as he pointed at Michaels shoes. Sofia licked her bottom lip and waited for one of them to kick of with each other. Polly placed a hand on Michaels shoulder. "Michael they will give it and give it until your case is proven, and then theyll take it. From you, but mainly me". She said.