56

Sofia raised her eyebrow as the car pulled up outside a large house. She turned her head to look at the sea. "What's in Margate?" she asked.

Tommy smiled slightly as she pronounced Margate wrong. "An old friend of mine". he answered.

They both stepped out of the car. Sofia frowned and wrapped her coat closer to her body. She was enjoying her time in England, the only downfall was the weather.

She sighed and followed him up a set of stairs. She turned her head and looked at the view from the balcony. She frowned and turned around, she watched Tommy as he headed straight for a dimly lighted room.

She sighed and followed him, standing directly behind him.

She turned her head when she was a maid walking there way.

She leaned over Tommy to see the girl pick up something and walk away.

"You out there Tommy". A muffled voice shouted.

"Yeah, I'm here". Tommy shouted back.

Sofia watched as Tommy walked into the room. She followed him and turned her head to see a man sitting down.

"I was just having some oil rubbed into the bits that really hurt hate". He said. Sofia raised her eyebrow's in shock.

"What do you think of that view eh?" He asked.

Sofia turned her head to look at the sea smashing against the rocks.

"It's....different". She answered as Tommy muttered at the same time. "It's Margate. What can you do?" They both looked at each other, a small smile of their faces.

"Who's that with you, Tommy?" The man asked.

"Sofia Bianchi, she's a friend and a work partner". He answered.

Alfie Solomons stood up, his eyes on Sofia. He walked towards them, the light hitting his face.

"Sofia....as in Luca Changretta's wife?" He asked.

Sofia looked up at him, his tall figure leaning over her. She nodded her head softly.

"What's wrong? My scars scaring you?" He asked.

She looked at the scar on his face and then back up to his eyes. She shook her head. "We all bear scars. It doesn't change what we look like as a person. In my eyes your a very handsome man, with or without the scars". She answered softly.

Alfie smiled widely and looked up at Tommy, his hand on Sofia's shoulder. "I like her Tommy". He said. He licked his lip and looked back at Sofia. "Your dick of a husband, did talk about you a lot you know. Never once said anything about you being this pretty". He said, his hand outstretched for her to shake.

"I'm assuming your Mr Solomons?" She asked softly as she shook his hand.

"Nonsense, call me Alfie sweetheart". He said as he led her to a seat.