23

Sofia didn't sleep a wink that night. She was trying to mull over a plan in her head to save the Shelby's. A loud knocking sound made her to sit up in her bed.

She sighed and a huge smile spread on her face. "You have no idea how happy I am to see you". She muttered. She got out of her bed and walked over to her men.

"Well what happened? Is he on are side?" She asked. They both looked at each other and nodded.

"He is. He said that he will send reinforcements over. And now that New York isn't being protected properly he's already taking action to take it over. He also said that it is very noble of what your doing. And as soon as Luca is taken care of you will be protected. You will also be provided with half of the shares he makes in New York.". The other nodded and said. "He also wants a representative from the Peaky Blinders to go over. He wants to know what he's exactly dealing with". She nodded her head and grabbed a piece of paper.

"I need you to get to Small Heath straight away. Give this to one of the Shelby's and tell them I said good luck. Now go". She rushed them out of her room and closed the door behind her.

She rushed over to her wardrobe and pulled out a dress. A few seconds later Luca walked in. "Your up early". He said. She smiled and replied. "I'm just excited for today. To see that family finally burn". Luca smirked and watched as his wife got dressed.

"I'm going to start another plan soon after this. I'm not going to kill anyone today. I'm going to scare them. Show them who's boss. I want them to know that they have lost. I really want to see them crack". He said smiling.

Sofia turned around and sighed a sense of relief. "I of course may kill a few of their men but no Shelby is going to die today. I'm going to take my time killing them. I want them to feel this pain". Sofia smiled and walked over to her husband. She cupped his face in her hands and gave him a small kiss.

"Sounds like a plan". She gave him another kiss and asked. "What do you want me to do?" He smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist. "I want you to give them a sense that someone is going to die. I want you to feed them that fear. I'll get someone to find you when I flush them all out and give them a show". She nodded her head and pulled away.

"Would you like me to leave first?" She asked. He nodded his head. "I'll be leaving here in a hour. I have a few men already in Small Heath, the rest will be coming with me". She smiled and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"buona fortuna mio caro (good luck my dear). She quickly left the room and raced down the stairs. She got into the car that was waiting for her. The entire journey her heart pounded. She feared that her plan wouldn't work.

She just prayed Tommy got her note.

Tommy paced in his living room looking down at the note Sofia wrote. "I have to hide". He said. Polly frowned and asked. "Where, they know all your associates Tommy". He licked his bottom lip and shut his eyes.

"There's one person that they can't trace me back to. They know she works for me most likely. But they won't check there". He muttered. Arthur shook his head and asked. "You better not be talking about Lizzie fucking Stark Tommy".

Tommy looked over at his brother and shouted. "DO YOU HAVE A BETTER IDEA ARTHUR".

Michael raised his eyebrow and sighed at his cousins. They all stood up at the sound of the front door opening. There guns were pointed at the person that walked into their living room.

"It's just me". Sofia said raising her hands. They all sighed and dropped there guns.

Sofia bit her lip and looked at her watch. "Right his plan is to scare you all. No one is getting killed today but you have to act scared. He will eventually flush you all out. He's going to tell you something but trust me no one is dying today. Now I've tried to kill some time. I've payed some police officers to make a diversion. He will be late so that means we have time to hide Tommy and then get your men ready".

Arthur raised his eyebrow and said. "Have I ever told you I liked you". Sofia snorted and shook her head. "No this is the first time". He smiled and said. "Well I do". She smiled and bit her lip.

"We need to cause a distraction. He has men out there watching us. We need to sneak Tommy out and get him somewhere safe. Once we have his men distracted he won't know where you are". She said. Finn smirked and said. "Leave the distraction to me". They all watched as the young boy left.

It wasn't until a few minutes they heard a massive explosion from outside. Finn was standing beside a car that was on fire. Around him where other Peaky Blinders that we're his age.

Sofia recognised the men that we're chasing them. "Right this is are cue to get you out of here". She muttered.

Tommy looked at his family and said. "Everything will be okay". He turned to Sofia and placed his hand on her arm. "Thank you Sofia". They all watched as he left. They where all unsure if this was going to be the last time they we're going to see him alive.

He ran quickly down the street and raced to Lizzie's house. He hammered on the door until she opened it. "Tommy what the hell are you doing here?" She asked. He looked around in case anyone had followed him. Once he made sure they we're safe he made his way inside.

"I need somewhere to stay". He muttered. Lizzie raised her eyebrow and asked. "What makes you think I want you here?" He sighed and grabbed her face gently. "Please Lizzie. You are the only one I trust right now with my life". She frowned and nodded.

"Fine. I was just making dinner, I guess you can have some". He nodded and sat down, his gun out on the table in case he needed it.

"What's happening Tommy?" She asked. She placed a plate in front of him.