19

Polly walked into the hotel bar. She scanned the room and sat down at the bar. "A gin with ice". Was all she said to the bartender. He nodded and poured her a small drink.

She scanned the room and watched everyone. She raised her eyebrow as she watched Sofia walk in. Her soft brown hair was tied up. She was wearing a dark green dress that contrasted well with her eyes.

 She was wearing a dark green dress that contrasted well with her eyes

She watched as she glided through the crowds. Her face unreadable. She caught eyes with Polly and frowned as she watched her husband stand beside her.

"This is public enough no?" He asked as he picked up his drink. Polly looked straight forward and answered. "Yes".

Sofia frowned as she watched them. She turned her head to see a man place out his hand for her to dance. She smiled and accepted his offer, her eyes not leaving Polly and Luca.

"So"? He asked. She brought her cigarette to her mouth and answered. "The boy that was in that hospital is out of hands. And I will ask you to spare Finn and Arthur". He stood there for a moment and then asked.

"What for?" She took a drag from her cigarette and answered. "Tommy Shelby".

Luca turned and watched as his wife danced with another man. She smiled softly at her husband before being twirled around.

"And why should I trust you?" he asked. She turned her head to look at him. "Because you know our history. You know what happened between us".

He sat properly down beside her and said. "My mother, she knew your mother. She thought me how to read".

Polly turned her head and whispered. "Did she tell you that John and Arthur spared her life. When Tommy wanted her dead". He brought his drink closer to her mouth and answered. "Yeah". He took a gulp and said. "And now she has given me information about you people. Tommy Shelby was right. His ruthlessness was justified. He should of killed her when he had the chance. You should of killed her when you had the chance".

Pollu sat there and muttered. "John was a good boy". She stubbed out her cigarette and said. "Arthur tries, Tommy's different. You take Tommy and spare the rest". He sat back in his seat and smirked.

He looked back at his wife and pointed her out to Polly. "Isn't she the most beautifulist creature that has ever walked this earth". He smiled and slowly drank his drink.

Polly turned her head to watch Sofia dance. "She is". Polly answered.

Luca smirked and turned back to Polly.

"You know, my mother used to say this about you. That Polly Gray, that child will never get rid of grievance. And she loves to dance".

Polly smirked at him as he continued. "What do you say? One dance". Polly pulled her shawl closer to her body and answered. "I don't dance anymore".

He watched as she walked away. A smirk on his face. "That's a shame". He called out. He turned around and picked up his drink. "Because your dancing with me". He muttered.

Polly walked past Sofia her head held high. "Excuse me for a moment". She muttered to her dance partner. She walked out of the other door and stood there. Her hand placed firmly against the wall.

Polly walked towards her and stopped. There was no way out. "What are you doing Mrs Gray?" She asked. Polly raised her eyebrow and pushed past Sofia. "None of you business little girl".

Sofia glared at her and pushed her against the wall. "Stay away from my husband Polly, you have know idea what you're getting yourself into. Does Tommy know your here?" She asked.

Polly looked to the ground. "Get out of here. If I see you around here again I will go straight to Tommy myself and tell him. How do you think Michael would feel?" She asked.

Polly pushed Sofia away. "How about you stay away from my son". She seethed and stormed out. Sofia shook her head and walked into the dance hall again. She walked up to her husband and placed her hand on his back.

"Who was she?" She asked as she sat beside her husband. He nodded for the bartender to get them both a drink. He smirked and placed his hand on her thigh. "Polly Gray". He answered, knocking back his drink.

She frowned and pretended to not know who he was talking about. "The Shelby's aunt". She nodded her head and took a sip of her drink.

"And what did she want with you?" she asked leaning forwards. Luca let his eyes skim her body before looking into her eyes. "She wanted me to spare the family and only kill Tommy". Sofia frowned and asked. "And are you?"

He smirked and placed his hand on her cheek. "Of course not. That family are going to burn to the ground and Tommy Shelby is going to be the last to die". Sofia nodded and smirked. She placed a kiss on her husband's lips.

She turned her head and her smirk dropped.

What the hell was she going to do now she asked herself.