48

Sofia looked up at the house they pulled up outside off. She smiled as Arthur grabbed her hand. "My Lady". He said. She smiled up at him and watched as he walked up to the door. He unlocked the door and stormed in.

His eyes rolled as he spotted Ben Younger.

"I was expecting Ada". Ben muttered.

Arthur sighed. "Yeah. Give you a key did she?" He asked. "I was meant to meet her today, but she's gone down to Birmingham". He answered.

Sofia looked around Ada's house, a small smile on her face. It was very beautiful and very well decorated. She turned her head as Michael spoke. "Yes, Tommy sent her on a mission. She's doing my job for me". Michael said, his head shaking in anger.

Arthur glared at Michael and asked. "Where's Karl eh? Where's the boy?" Sofia turned her head to look at Ben."He went out to buy an ice cream?". Ben answered. He turned to Sofia and smiled. "I'm sorry I don't think we've met". He said. Sofia shook his hand and smiled. "Sofia Bianchi". She said. He shook her hand. "Ben Younger at your service". She smiled and turned to the three men. "I like him, he's got a good personality". She said.

"Ada said to tell you she'll be late". Tommy said.

"You knew I'd be here?" He asked.

Tommy nodded and answered. "Yeah, we knew you'd be here. We have some business for you". He walked towards the chess set and picked up a chess piece.

Sofia frowned as she heard sniffing. She turned her head to see Michael sniffing cocaine from the table. She shook her head and scoffed.

"Any business I have with you Mr Shelby is meant to be strictly confidential". Ben said.

Tommy turned around and said. "Ah Michael. You still have shit on your shoes. My associate can clearly smell it". Ben shook his head and said. "I don't mean any offence".

Sofia watched as Tommy walked towards Michael. He placed a few coins on the table and said. "Go fun Karl and buy him an ice cream. The man doesn't trust you". He walked away but stopped.

"Fuck you, Tom". Michael muttered. Tommy turned around and crossed his arms at his front looking at Michael.

Michael stood up and walked towards Tommy. "You know Gina called. The baby's heart is beating strong. And I swear to God Tom, by the time that baby draws its first breath, you and I will be done". Michael said.

He scoffed and walked away, his hands in his pockets. Tommy looked unaffected by his words. "And you will be king? Is that it Michael". Tommy muttered. Michael slowly turned around. "You know Tom, there are doctors in London now who can talk their way into your head, dig out all the shit. Perhaps you should see one". He said.

Sofia frowned and followed Michael out of the house. "What the hell is your problem?" She asked. Michael stopped still and turned around to look at Sofia. "What? What's my problem? What's your problem Sofia? Why the hell did you even come back here in the first place? You had to make everything more complicated than they already were". Michael shouted.

Sofia raised her eyebrow and jabbed her finger into Michael's chest. "I came back here because your cousin asked me to. At the end of the day Michael I am loyal to your family for everything they did for me. And what is that supposed to mean? Make things more complicated? She asked.

Michael shook his head and shoved his hands in his pockets. "It doesn't matter". He muttered as he walked towards the ice cream shop. Sofia sighed and walked beside him. "Why are you coming with me?" He asked.

She rolled her eyes. "To make sure you don't do anything stupid and secondly I don't know this place I'm not going to stand around". She answered.

They walked inside the ice cream shop, a young boy looked up. "Hey, Michael". He said as he shook his hand. He looked up at Sofia and smiled. "Hello". He said as he placed out his hand for her to shake.

"Hello". She said softly.

"Your Sofia aren't you? Mom told me about you once". Karl said. Sofia smiled. "All good things I hope". She said softly.

She turned her head as Michael handed Karl the money to go get ice cream. They both sat down as they waited for Karl to return.

"So you still do it then?" She asked. Michael turned his head to look at her. He knew exactly what she was talking about. "It's none of your business". He muttered. She nodded her head and looked ahead. "Yeah, I know it isn't and quite frankly I don't care. I do care about your child though and the fact that he doesn't need a dead beat dad who snorts coke all the time and gambles away his cousin's money". She said.

She gasped in pain as Michael's hand wrapped around Dani's wrist. "Don't talk about my child and don't you dare talk about me". He muttered, his voice venomous.

"Your hurting me Michael". She cried as he squeezed her wrist tighter. She slapped him hard across the face forcing him to let her go.

"Your all the same. You and Luca are so a like it's crazy. Your both fucking monsters". She spat as she stormed out the ice cream parlour.