34

"You must be the Thomas Shelby I've heard about?" She asked.

Tommy frowned and nodded. He turned and looked at Sofia. His eyes catching the bruise on her eye. His jaw twitched. "This vendetta you have with my son can end". She muttered. Tommy looked back at her and raised his eyebrow.

"And how can I do that?" He asked. She smiled and answered. "Sign over all your assets to Luca, then it will be over. Your family will be safe. No one else has to get hurt". Tommy frowned and shook his head. "No deal". He turned to walk away.

"Your mistake Mister Shelby". She muttered. "Tell your son to meet me in the basement distillery with his men". He muttered. She smiled and nodded her head. She looked at Sofia and said. "I'm going Luca wants you stay here". She walked away the white flag falling from her hands.

Sofia turned her head to watch the caravan being touched.

Michael turned his head and watched as she walked over. Her eyes glossy as she watched the caravan burn.

"Go to her". Polly muttered. He nodded and rushed towards her. He halted to a stop and slowly walked towards her as he came towards her.

Sofia was aware that someone was standing beside her. "My father always had a massive fire once a year. He would always hold me close to him and tell me that I was his piccola principessa (little princess). He took everything from me". She whispered.

Michael looked down at her and frowned slightly. She looked up at him and said. "I know it's not actually Arthur's funeral but a part of me is sad. It's sad that your family has lost so much because of my husband". He sighed and looked back at the fire.

"Your not to blame Sofia. He is and I promise that he will pay". She nodded her head and rested her head on his shoulder.

Polly looked over at her son and sighed. "What's the plan then Tommy?" She asked. He pulled out a cigarette and inhaled slowly. "We kill him". He answered. Ada frowned and wrapped an arm around Finn. "We will be okay Tom won't we?" She asked.

He nodded his head and watched as Sofia and Michael walked over.

"Sofia". Polly said. Sofia smiled sadly and looked at the Shelby's. "I have a plan Sofia. I want you there if that is okay with you?" Tommy asked. She nodded her head and answered. "Of course". She followed the Shelby's to the car that was waiting for them.

Her head turned to watch the smoke slowly dancing in the sky.