61

Sofia crossed her arms as she stood in the alleyway. Her hair was pinned back into a tight ponytail. She wore black trousers, a white shirt and a dark red coat. On her hands where black leather gloves and on her feet black heels.

Her lips were painted in a dark plum, her green eyes were bold as her long lashes where curled.

She turned her head to look at Tony as a sleek black car pulled up, her eyebrow raised as she watched Mosley step out.

"Perish, Judah". He shouted, his hand raising.

She watched as all the men did the same, shouting out the same words. Once he was inside she stepped out from the alleyway.

"We need to get to Charlie's yard". She said.

He nodded his head as they made there way down.

"Do you think you'll stay in Birmingham?" Tony asked.

Sofia frowned. "No why?" She asked.

He raised an eyebrow and smirked. "I'm sure a certain blue-eyed man would miss you". He answered.

Sofia scoffed. "Michael has Gina and his unborn child to think about, I don't think he'll miss me, Tony". She muttered.

Tony raised his eyebrow even higher, his smirk getting wider. "And what makes you think I was talking about Michael?" He asked, he turned and knocked on the doors.

"There you are". Arthur said smiling as he shook Tony's hand.

She smiled at Arthur as she walked in, her small arms wrapping around his waist.

She was confused with how she felt, she, of course, told Tony everything. So she, finally told him about the kisses she shared with Tommy and the strange feelings she had when she was with him.

Yes, she liked Michael but thinking about it now, maybe she didn't. Maybe she liked the idea of liking him, the fact that when they first met he treated her with respect, like a princess. Something Luca never did.

Looking at it now, she didn't have much in common with Michael. Yes, they both had trauma in their lives but they weren't the same. They didn't think alike. Not like her and Tommy. They connected on a spiritual level. He saved her, and she saved him.

She stood beside Arthur and watched as he stepped towards the gates. He opened up the gates and raised his arms. "Shalom, my friends, Shalom". He shouted.

She shook hands with the men as they passed.

She smiled at Arthur as she turned around.

"Gentlemen". She said softly as she stood up on a stool.

"Today, will be an important day in history. Today we will unite as one. The Jewish". She shouted as she pointed to Alfie's men.

"The Italians". She shouted, as she pointed to her own men.

"And the Peaky fucking Blinders, will all be one". She shouted.

All the men around her cheered. "I need you all to look after each other out there, you see someone struggling you help them. And after this is all over, you will be paid a lovely sum of money and we will drink the night away". She shouted.

She stepped down from the stool and smiled at Arthur as he grabbed her hand.

"You know, since Lizzie left Tommy, I thought he'd be all upset and down, but since you and he have been hanging around with each other I've seen an impressive improvement on him. I think he likes you". He said, a teasing smile on his face.

Sofia smirked and shook her head. "We'll talk about this later". She said.

She walked up to Tony and smiled. "Are you okay?" She asked.

He smiled down at her and nodded his head. "Of course and yourself?" He asked.

She looked around as the men all engaged in conversation together. "I'm good just nervous". She answered.

He smiled and gently squeezed her cheek.

"No one would judge you if you stayed here you know. He would miss you if you left Sofia. And you would miss him too". He said.

She watched as he walked away. He walked towards Arthur, helping him open some boxes.

Sofia placed a hand on her hip as she watched Arthur and Tony hand out weapons.

"Show these fascist bastards no mercy, brothers". Arthur shouted.

He turned to Sofia and smirked. "The Jew, the Italian and the gypsy United". He said. She smiled and shook her head.

She hooked arms with him as they made their way to the city hall.