35

The shelbys all sat around the kitchen table. "What's this plan then Tommy?" Arthur asked. Sofia clasped her hands together, eager for the answer. "I'd like to talk to Polly and Michael in the other room for a moment. When we come back I'll tell you the plan". He muttered.

He stood up and nodded for Michael and Polly to follow him in. Sofia smiled softly at the Shelby's and looked down at her hand. She began to fiddle with her ring once again. A soft sigh escaping her mouth.

"Are you okay?" Ada asked. Sofia looked up and frowned. Ada smiled sadly and pointed to her eye.

Sofia smiled sadly and raised her fingers to her face. They lightly brushed against her eye. "I okay. I'm use to I guess". She said sadly. Ada opened her mouth to speak but the sitting room door opened once again.

A sullen looking Michael walked in with a heartbroken Polly by his side. Tommy soon walked in and took his seat once again at the head of the table.

"I'm sending Michael to America to meet with the mafiosos. I want him to tell them Luca Changretta died in vendetta. I also want him to meet with Capone. Maybe in the future we can do business with him. Especially now that we have branched out into America with the help of our Ada". Tommy said.

Sofia shook her head and said. "You don't want to get involved with the Mafiosos Thomas, especially a man like Capone". He looked at her for a moment and sighed. "We will be fine". Was all he said.

He then turned back to the rest of the family. "We will wait for Luca in the basement. Hopefully his mother has told him to join us but that's where we need you Sofia. I need you to tell him I have decided to sign over everything to him. Make sure he brings his men. There we will make our attack on him". Sofia nodded.

"Once we have done that and succeeded I have something important that I need to tell everyone". He stood up and raised his glass. "To our John, may his revenge come quick". The rest of the Shelby's raised there glass and silently mourned the fallen Shelby.