36

Sofia walked into her shared room with her husband. She pulled of the black gloves and slipped her rings back on. She turned her head as the door opened.

Luca walked in with a smirk. "How did it go my love? Did any of them cry?" He asked. She smirked and nodded her head. "They must be so stupid". He muttered as he walked behind her. His arms slowly wrapped around her waist. His head rested on her shoulder.

There eyes met in the mirror and Sofia felt herself sinking in his arms. She knew why she fell in love with her husband. And she could see it as she looked at him. She silently thought to herself did she actually want this to happen?

She could tell him everything now and pretend that she was on his side the entire time. That she made the Shelby's believe she was on there side. She could be happy with him couldn't she?

Luca turned her around and smiled at her. "Once this is all over. Once the Shelby's are dead and buried I will have everything I ever wanted". She smiled up at him and nodded. "The empire that I have built will grow". He turned his back to her and walked over to the window.

She frowned and asked. "The empire that you built? Don't you mean the empire you took from my family?" Luca turned around and raised his eyebrow. He sighed and walked over to her. His eyes searching hers. He shook his head and roughly grabbed her face.

"Your family was weak. They where nothing. I had to take control and I had to kill them. Now look at us. Your more richer then you where with your family". She glared at him and shouted. "I was happier though". He raised his eyebrow once again and pulled her closer into him.

"You not happy with me? I have given you everything you have ever wanted". He shouted. He let go and pushed her backwards into her chair.

"Now what was this message that Shelby has for me. Mother retired to bed because she was tired". He muttered. She sat there shaking a small tear escaping her eye. "WELL". He screamed.

She jumped and looked up at him. "Thomas wants you to meet him in the basement of his distillery. He wants to sign over everything to you". Luca smirked widely and clapped his hands together. "Get dressed your coming with me". Was all he said. He rushed out of the room to tell his men the news.

Sofia sat there and looked down at her engagement ring. The ring that tied her and Luca together. She looked at her reflection in the mirror and she knew in that moment she wasn't going to stop the Shelby's. She was going to sit at the side line, V.I.P ticket in hand. She was going to condemn her husband to death.