60

"I have nothing to say to you, Michael. After tonight, you may speak your mind but right now we have more important things to attend to". Tommy said.

Sofia's eyes drifted to Michael, her hand clenched to the side. Looking at him annoyed her, he really pissed her off. Her eyes landed on the smug-looking Gina, and she was trying so hard to slap the look from her face.

"No Thomas, we need to speak. It's about the proposal I said the other day". Michael said, his head high.

Arthur sighed and stepped forward. "Well he doesn't want to speak to you, so why don't you turn around and just fuck off Michael, eh?" Arthur asked. His hand was placed on Michael's shoulder.

"Get your hand off me". Michael growled.

Arthur frowned and got right into Michael's face. "Who the hell are you talking to boy, eh?" He asked.

Sofia stepped back as Michael swung at Arthur, knocking him back into the table.

"Michael". Sofia snapped as she rushed to Arthur, her small hand on his back. Arthur shook his head in anger as he grabbed Michael, the two cousins getting into a fight.

Gina let out a small scream as she rushed out the way.

Tommy sighed and pulled out a cigarette, his head shaking at the two men.

Arthur punched Michael hard in the gut, as Michael swung at his face.

Sofia sighed and got in-between the two men. "Stop". She said. She let out a gasp as Michael's hand swung, accidentally connecting with her face. The hard-hit had sent her flying back to the ground.

Tommy stood up straight away and rushed towards her, his hand landing on her small back.

"Get out Michael right now". Tommy spat.

Michael looked at Sofia with wide eyes, guilt dripping out of them. Gina walked towards her husband and grabbed his arm. "Come Michael". She whispered.

Tommy looked up at Arthur. "Go calm down brother, I'll go get you later okay". Tommy muttered.

Arthur nodded his head, his eyes landing on Sofia. "I'm so sorry". He muttered.

She smiled softly at him and nodded her head.

Arthur left the room, leaving only Tommy and Sofia alone.

Tommy sighed and looked down at her. "You okay?" He asked.

She nodded her head. "I've had worse". She answered.

Tommy sighed and wiped away the blood from her mouth. He wrapped his arm around her waist and lifted her up from the ground. They moved over to the sofa.

"You want a drink?" He asked.

She nodded softly and watched as he poured two whiskeys.

She smiled as he handed her one. He was standing, his eyes distant. "Tommy". She said softly.

He looked down at her, his eyes on her.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

He licked his bottom lip and nodded. He looked down at the ground and frowned slightly. He moved to sit beside her, his leg shaking.

"Do you see him?" He asked.

She frowned, her eyes trained on him.

"Do you see Changretta?" He asked.

Sofia put her glass down and clasped hands with Tommy. "I do, quite often actually. He speaks sometimes, and then sometimes he'll stand there with that smile on his face. The smile that I knew something bad would happen". She answered softly.

She frowned and looked at Tommy. "Why?" She asked.

He turned his head to look at her, his eyes full with tears. "I keep seeing her, I keep seeing Grace. She keeps telling me it's my time, to let it all go. To die". He muttered.

He put his head into his hands as he began to cry. Sofia shook her head and knelt on the ground, her hands finding his face.

"No Thomas, don't think that way. Don't listen to those voices. It's not real. It's not Grace. It's all the demons in your head, there trying to trick you. Don't listen to them. If that was Grace, she wouldn't want you leaving your little boy behind would she". She said softly.

Tommy frowned and looked at Sofia. He grabbed her face and brought his lips to hers, his arms wrapping around her waist.

Sofia got lost in the moment as she kissed him back. Her two hands were placed on his cheeks. She didn't know why, but when she was with Tommy she felt normal. She felt extremely uncomfortable and distant with Michael now, something that upset her.

They pulled away, there eyes meeting.

Sofia was so confused, she had feelings for a Shelby and a Gray.