5

Sofia smiled at her husband as he placed his hand on her back. He gently twirled her around the room. "It's a real surprise to see you il mio amore (my love)".

She smiled at her husband again. "I missed you dearly Luca. And now with this war going on with those Shelby's you need me here to be by your side". He smiled and looked around the room.

"Your just a girl Sofia, what can you possibly do?" He asked. She could feel her anger burning inside of her. But she knew she couldn't blow this. "To give you emotional support my love". She said gently kissing him.

It seemed to make him happy as he pulled her in closer. "I'm having a business meeting tonight my love in London so I won't be back for a few days. Do you want me to leave any extra men for you?" Sofia smiled and shook her head.

"I'm okay with the men I have". She gently placed her hand on his cheek and smiled. She turned her head slightly to see the five men that were meant to guard her with their lives.

Luca didn't understand that she was the one pulling the strings with them. They knew everything about her and all her plans. They of course never told Luca, as they were only loyal to her.

"I better be going. It's a long journey but relax my love". He said. He smiled and gently kissed her forehead. She winced as he placed his large hands on her arms. He squeezed her upper arms tightly, she already knew he was going to leave a fresh set of bruises.

"And don't you dare think of doing anything stupid whilst I'm gone or your men will tell me everything". She nodded her head and watched as he pulled away.

"Aww don't get sad il mio amore, I will only be gone for six or seven days". He gently rubbed her cheek and walked off through the crowd.

She stood there defeated, like usual. She felt a hand lightly grab her shoulder. "There is a phone call for you Mrs Changretta". One of the waiters said.

She nodded her head and followed him. She grabbed the phone and sat down on a chair. "Si (yes)". She said. She nodded for the waiter to go.

"Mrs Changretta, it's me Tommy Shelby". She raised her eyebrow and looked around. She made sure her husband or any of his men weren't around. "Yes Mr Shelby?". She asked.

He let out a small sigh and answered. "I'm going to give you my address. Will you be able to come to mine tonight for a meeting?" He asked. She licked her bottom lip and pulled out a piece of paper from her bag. She grabbed her pen and said. "Go on".

She carefully wrote down his address making sure to get it right. "I'll be with you within the hour Mr Shelby". Was all she said.

She stood up and moved towards her men. "We're going to the Shelby's tonight to finish this once and for all". They all smirked and nodded.