4

The next morning the Peaky Blinders we're all called for a meeting. They stood in the kitchen of Tommy's house. Arthur had decided to turn up, Linda was of course by his side.

"I've called you all to this meeting today". He stopped for a second and looked up at everyone. "Because we we're approached last night by the enemies wife". Everyone looked around at each other in confusion.

"She approached to us to say that we will need help against Luca Changretta and that she is willing to help. I have called you all here to hear your say. We either take her help or we fight this battle alone".

They all looked at each other. There helpless faces trying to read others.

"I know what we do. We kill the bitch to get revenge on John". Arthur shouted. A few people nodded there heads in agreement, as well as a few shouts of "yeah".

Polly shook her head and gently flicked her cigarette. "I think we should give her a chance". Was all she said. They all looked at her, waiting for someone to say something.

"I agree with Pol". Tommy said standing up straight.

Arthur shook his head and scoffed. "Of course you do. Any little pretty thing that comes your way you'll do anything for them". Tommy shook his head and slammed his fists on the table.

"NO ARTHUR". He shouted. Michael sighed and leant back in his seat. He knew very well to stay out of the Shelby brothers fights. "I don't know what to do but it sounds quite legitimate that she has come all the way over from America just to help us take her husband down. Now does anyone else have any ideas that aren't involved of killing the poor girl".

Everyone was quiet.

"We our out of our league". Polly muttered. Everyone's eyes where on her. "This girl is are only chance right now. Even if that does mean we are working with the enemy we need all the help we need". Tommy nodded and asked.

"Hands up who thinks we should take on Sofia Changretta?".

It was quiet for a brief moment but soon hands went up. Michael looked around and saw his mothers hand up in the air. He sighed and threw his cigarette into the ashtray. Soon after his hand shot up.

Polly smiled over at her son. He smiled back and looked at his two cousins who we're standing beside him.

Finn rolled his eyes and lifted his hand up. Arthur was the last one to place his hand up. "If and I mean if she betrays us I'm the one to kill her okay?" He asked.

Tommy smirked and nodded his head. So it was official they where going to call and hire Sofia Changretta.