13

Tony and Sofia had just made it back to the hotel before Luca and his men. They rushed to there room at a quick pace.

"What if he finds out?" She asked. She quickly took off her jewellery and pulled on her dressing gown. She wrapped the robe around and pulled it into a bow. She sat down and wiped off her lipstick.

"He won't. We have paid off the hotel staff and no one will say anything to him". She sighed and grabbed her curlers. She began to quickly place the curlers in her hair.

"I'm so stupid". She muttered. Tony frowned and sat in the seat in the far corner. "Why?" He asked.

She sighed and finished her hair before turning to face him. She looked down at her hand and began to play with her ring.

"One way or another he's going to find out that I betrayed him. And when he does he will kill me. And you know it, Tony". She muttered. "And what if it doesn't work. The plan. What happens when". She sighed and rubbed her eyes.

The door opened and she felt herself jumping. "He's here now. He's out on lobby". One of her men said. She sighed and grabbed her book. "You two better go". She muttered.

Tony sighed and stood up. "I'll be right outside the door if you need me". She smiled and watched as they left.

She sighed and sat back in her seat. She opened her book to where her bookmark was. Her eyes slowly drifted up to the door as she watched Luca walkthrough.

"Hello, my love". He said. She smiled and closed her book. She stood up slowly and walked towards him. "Hi darling, how was your trip?" she asked.

He smiled and pulled off his jacket. He threw it over the back of the chair and smiled. "It went amazing. I'm so close to taking down those Shelby's". She faked a small smile and placed her hands on his chest.

"Alfie was a big fucking help too. You see he's provided us away into the fight between Goliath and that Bonnie Gold kid. I feel that is where we are going to make the next attack". She smiled and nodded her head.

He pulled off his tie and asked. "And how has your few days been?" She smiled and sat back down. "It was good thank you, just caught up on my reading". He nodded his head and sat down at the end of the bed.

"Darling?" She asked sweetly. She knew he was in a good mood and when he was in moods like this she knew she could get what she wanted.

"Yes". He answered.

She smiled softly and asked. "Do you think it would be okay if I looked around Birmingham tomorrow with Tony? It's just I haven't been out much and I really want to see the place. The place that you'll be taking over".

He smirked at that and stood up. He walked over to his wife and gently rubbed her face. "Because you asked so nicely I will allow you to. Oh, and may I ask you a question?"

She nodded her head. "Why are you two men down?". She silently cursed herself for not thinking of the consequences. "I sent them back to America, to check of everything is okay. I knew you would most likely be stressed about this whole Shelby family problem that it would be refreshing to hear how things are back home".

He smiled and gently kissed her forehead. "I love you darling now come to bed". Sofia sighed and grabbed her husband's hand. She knew she needed to tell the Shelby's what was about to go down.