24

"Right I think it's time to move to the next house". Polly whispered. They all nodded and moved to there next safe house.

They all sighed in relief as Finn was already there waiting for them.

"We out chased them". He said, a large smile on his face.

"Come 'ere". Arthur said pulling the youngest Shelby into his arms. "I'm so bloody proud of you". He muttered.

Polly shook her head and placed a hand on her hip. The other was pointed towards the Shelby siblings. "Arthur don't encourage him. And Finn what were you thinking. You could have been killed". Finn smirked and looked up at Arthur.

That caused Polly to have a go at them even more

As she argued with her two nephews her son walked up to Sofia who was looking at her watch. "Hey". He muttered. She looked up at him and smiled. "Hey". She whispered.

He sat beside her and licked his bottom lip. "Thank you Sofia. For everything your doing". She smiled and shrugged. "It's okay". He smiled and rubbed his hands together.

"I'm sorry. For the other day when I scared you. I never meant to hurt you or scare you. I was just angry, with the way he treated you". He muttered.

Sofia smiled and grabbed Michael's hand's.

"You have nothing to apologise for Michael. Apart from Tony and my men, your the only other person that has cared for me and actually shown it". He smiled and opened his mouth to speak, but was interrupted my Arthur.

"Come on you two love birds we need to go". He said smirking. Sofia stood up and smiled softly at Michael before rushing out the house.

Sofia bit her lip as they moved to their final safe house. "Thank you for this". Arthur muttered from beside her. She looked up at him and opened her mouth to answer.

Instead, the sound of a gunshot erupted the living room. Arthur wrapped his arms around Sofia and dragged her down.

The front door was kicked in. A large group of men stormed in dragging the Shelby family out. A man walked towards Sofia and pulled her out by her arm.

They were all pushed out into the street to be greeted by a smiling Luca.

"No thomas?" He asked. He smirked and continued. "That's a shame, but I'm sure you will send the message. This is a warning to you. See how easy it is. See how you cower and hide from me. That's what it's going to be like from now on. Your going to cower and hide. Your not going to know when my next attack will be. So some words of wisdom. Watch your backs". He smirked and wrapped his arm around Sofia's waist.

"I'll be seeing you all very shortly". He turned and got into his car. Sofia by his side. She turned her head and looked out the window to look at the defeated Shelby's.

"You did well my love". He said from beside her. His hand resting on her leg.

"Tomorrow I will be having a meeting with Mr Shelby. Polly already knows about it. Tomorrow I will finally show Thomas who is boss". He smirked and shut his eyes as he listened to the soothing jazz music.

Sofia sat there and looked out the window. She debated in her head if she should tell the Shelby's. Polly already said Tommy knew about her plan, so he must know about the meeting. She decided that she wasn't going to say anything.

She believed in Polly.