25

Sofia paced as she watched her husband dress. "Stop pacing dear". He muttered as he buttoned up his shirt.

She licked her lip and walked over to him. He slipped on his waistcoat and raised an eyebrow as she picked up his tie.

She wrapped it around his neck and gently tied it up. "I'm nervous for you that's all". She muttered. He smiled and gently rubbed her cheek.

"I'll be fine. It's Shelby that should be worrying". He smirked and turned around.

Sofia's face dropped. It was Tommy that she was worried about. "How many men are you bringing?" She asked. He licked his bottom lip and pulled on his jacket. "Only three. Tommy knows not to bring any men. I know where his son is today so I told him my men will kill him if any Peaky Blinder tags along". She nodded her head and asked. "What should I do today?"

He shrugged and answered. "Read a book or sow". He turned around and continued. "Or go out for a walk with Tony or one of the other men. I really don't care what you do today Sofia. I have more important things on my mind then worrying about you". He checked his reflection and left.

Sofia glared at the door and rushed over to the window. She watched as he got into the car that was waiting for him.

She grabbed her coat and bag and opened her door.

"Tony come for walk with me". She said. He sighed and stood up from his card game. "And where are we off to?" He asked. She waited until they where out of ear shot.

"I want to go and see the Shelby's". She answered.

She frowned as she saw her husbands car still there. "Signora Changretta, tuo marito ci ha ripensato. Vuole che tu venga con lui. (Mrs Changretta, your husband has had a second thought. He wants you to come with him)". The driver said as she walked towards them.

Sofia nodded and said. "Sarò finito in un momento. (I'll be over in a moment)". The driver nodded and walked away.

"I need you to get to Small Heath. When you are there them that there is going to be a fight between the two of them and they need to split it up". She whispered. Tony nodded and watched as she walked away.

She smiled at the man that opened the door for her. She sat in beside her husband and smiled.

"Your probably thinking why I changed my mind aren't you?" He asked. She looked up at him and nodded her head. "It's because I want you to be there, I want you to see the fear in Mr Shelby's eyes. I also want you to escort him back to his house when I'm finished with him and tell the rest of them that this, this is only the beginning". She nodded her head and licked her bottom lip.

They soon pulled up to their destination. It was an abandoned factory. She knew that Tony knew the details. Luca had told them in a meeting earlier on in the day.

They all stepped out of the car, Luca's hands where placed in his pockets. A sense of cockiness surrounded him.

They entered the building, the smell of old iron hit their noses. "Mr Shelby". Luca sang in a taunting voice. He smirked and looked around the place.

Sofia frowned and looked around the place. Maybe Tommy was late she thought. It was very quiet.

She stopped and looked around a bit more. Her head turned to look at the backs of the two men standing in front of her.

She screamed as blood sprayed across her face. The two men that was standing in front of her was shot.

The other man was killed straight afterwards. There bodies fell to the ground in a slump.

Luca seethed and grabbed Sofia placing her in front of him.

Her breath shortened as her husband was using her as a human shield. Her eyes where clenched shut, afraid of what was going to happen.

Luca pulled out his gun and watched as Tommy walked around the corner.

"Leave her out of this". He muttered. He threw his gun to the ground and asked. "Let's fight like real men hey? No guns just are fists?" Luca smirked and pushed Sofia away. "Sounds like a plan".

As the two men got into a fight, Sofia slowly stood up. She was unsure, whether she was supposed to step in and help or just stand there and watch.

It all happened in a quick move. Luca had pulled out the spare gun he kept out of his waistband. She jumped as she heard the gun go off.

Luca stepped away and smirked. "You see Tommy I don't like getting my hands dirty". He smirked even more as he watched Tommy's hand raised to his shoulder.

He turned around and started to walk away. He was soon tackled to the ground by Tommy who was throwing punches into his face.

The doors of the factory where soon pulled open. "Get off him, Mr Shelby". A police officer shouted. Tommy stood up and glared at Luca.

Sofia knelt down beside her husband and helped him up. "It's okay officers". He said. They all looked at Tommy to see him nodding. Luca looked down at Sofia and smiled. "portalo a casa e fai quello che ho detto (take him home and do what I said)" she nodded her head and walked over to Tommy.

She frowned as Luca walked towards him. His gun was pointed directly at Tommy's head. Luca smirked and pushed the gun deeper into his head.

Tommy looked up at the smirking Luca. "See how easy it is Shelby. I've won". He smirked and walked away whistling softly.