16

"Will you stop with the hate crime towards her for five fucking seconds Arthur". Tommy muttered pouring himself a whisky. He knocked back the drink and looked up at his older brother.

"Right I apologise that I've been hostile towards her but I'm not loosing anymore family members because of him". Arthur muttered back.

Tommy licked his bottom lip slowly and nodded. "You can all go now except for you Finn". Michael nodded and looked at Arthur.

"You coming to the Garrison?" He asked. Arthur nodded and stormed out the office.

Michael pulled up the corners of his coat as the coldness hit him. He sighed when he saw Sofia talking to Tony up ahead.

"I'll catch up to you". He muttered, putting a cigarette into his mouth.

Arthur nodded and made his way to the Garrison, oblivious to where Michael was going.

"Hey Sofia is it okay if we have a talk for a moment?" He asked. She turned her head to look at him. She looked back at Tony and nodded.

He rolled his eyes and walked away, his hands going into his pocket.

"What's wrong with the weather over here one minute the sun is out and the next it's freezing?" She asked. Michael smirked and pulled of his coat.

"That's the way it's always been". He muttered. He wrapped his coat around Sofia's shoulders. She frowned slightly and looked up. "Thank you but I can't take your coat, Michael".

He rolled his eyes gently and said. "You can. Your the one that's in a dress not me". She smirked and rolled her eyes. "What is it that you needed to talk to me about? She asked.

He licked his bottom lip and answered. "I'm sorry about Arthur". He bellowed. She smiled sadly and pulled his coat closer to her body. "You have nothing to apologise for Michael". He smiled sadly.

He turned his head and muttered. "For fuck sake". Sofia frowned and turned her head. A very angry looking Charlotte walked towards them.

"So this is where you've been then?" she shouted. Sofia raised her eyebrow and looked up at Michael. "I told you not to be late Michael, but you never listen to me do you? You blew me of to be with this whore".

Sofia frowned and laughed. "Who do you think you are calling me a whore?" Charlotte turned to look at her and prodded Sofia hard in the chest.

"You". She seethed. "And why are you wearing his coat? Your a boyfriend stealing whore. I'm so happy I'm not having your child Michael".

Sofia glared at Charlotte and shoved her hard. "How dare you place your hands on me". She spat. Charlotte glared at her and shoved her straight into the wall.

"Hey just go". Michael said trying to stand in between the women.

"Move Michael right now". Charlotte said glaring up at the Peaky Blinder.

Sofia moved past Michael and began to walk off. "Sofia wait". Michael shouted running after her. She sighed as he grabbed her arm pulling her around to face him.

"I'm sorry about her okay". He muttered. She looked up at him and shook her head. "Stop apologising for other people's actions Michael. If you keep acting like this you will get hurt. It's clear this kind of life and this kind of work doesn't suit you". She said pulling of his coat.

He shook his head and snatched his coat out of her hands. "You don't know anything about me Sofia". He spat before walking away.

She signed and watched as he left. "Come on let's get you back". Tony muttered from behind. She nodded and watched as Michael's body entered the Garrison.