17

Sofia rushed into the hotel room and shut the door behind her. She placed her forehead on the door and she let out a small sigh.

"How was your day out dear?" Luca asked. She froze and felt a coldness slowly creeping its way through her body. She turned around to look at him. He was currently sitting at his desk with his papers all around him.

"It went well thank you". He nodded his head and watched as she gently glided across the room to her seat.

"Did you meet anyone?" he asked. She looked up and shook her head. He nodded and stood up, walking slowly towards her. His hand gently lifted her chin up as he looked down at her.

"You're so beautiful". He muttered.

Sofia took a deep breath, unsure of where her husband was going. "I want you to come out with me later tonight. I'm going to pay my friend a little visit". He smirked and turned away.

"What friend?" She asked quietly, horrified of what his answer would be.

"Thomas Shelby of course". He answered, pouring himself a drink. "He really won't know what hit him". Luca said, swirling his drink around. He looked over at Sofia to see her nodding.

"We will be leaving straight after dinner okay". He said. She nodded her head and watched as he walked over to his wardrobe. "I'm thinking this suit". He muttered to himself.

She knew she needed to warn the Shelby's. But how? She asked herself.

She grabbed a small piece of paper and quickly wrote a small note. She scrunched it up in her hand as her husband turned around. "Tell Lorenzo to get a car around for about 2000 hours". He said.

She nodded and left the room, searching for the one man she could trust. "Lorenzo". She whispered. He looked up from the card match he was having and nodded.

"Luca wants you to get a car around here for 2000 hours okay". He nodded and frowned as she slipped the piece of paper into his hand. "Get this to one of the Shelby's immediately". She whispered.

He nodded and watched as she slipped back into her room.

Lorenzo was just like Tony. She had trusted him with her life.

"You ready dear?" He asked. She nodded her head and hooked arms with him as they left the room. They walked into the dining room, where everyone else was sat.

The music was lively and the people were just as lively.

They sat down and they were immediately served. Sofia gently picked at her food, the sick feeling in her stomach had gotten worse.

"Will you eat your food". He seethed from across the table. She nodded her head and began to eat.

She looked around the room and sighed at all the happy couples. She silently wished she had a husband like most of these women.

Luca had gotten bored of his wife picking at her food so he stood up abruptly. "Come on". He muttered heaving her up by the arm.