22

Sofia walked into her hotel room and placed her handbag on the table. She looked over at her husband who was sitting down, a book in his hand.

"Well?" He asked.

She turned her back to him and answered. "They believe in me. They think that I'm on there side". He nodded his head and slammed his book shut.

Sofia jumped at the sudden impact.

Luca stood up slowly and made his way over to his wife. He wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his head on her shoulder. "Quando ti ho visto per la prima volta, sapevo che eri quello giusto. (When I first saw you, I knew you we're the one)" he muttered.

He placed a kiss on her neck and continued. "Sei stato così bello lo sei ancora. Non eri come le altre ragazze, eri diverso. Io e te, presto governeremo il mondo. (you were so beautiful. you still are. you weren't like the other girls, you were different. me and you, we will soon rule the world)." She smiled and turned to face her husband.

He rested his hands on her hips. "Quando li uccidiamo torneremo in america. Lì ci prenderemo cura dei nostri nemici e tutto andrà a posto. (When we kill them we will return to america. There we will take care of our enemies and everything will fall into place).

Sofia nodded and placed her hands on her husbands cheeks. "I can't wait for that day my love". She gently placed a small kiss on his lips.

He smiled at her hand looked at her cheek. "You know I never meant to hurt you, don't you?" He asked. She smiled and nodded.

He gave her a small wink before walking away. "Tomorrow we will go to Small Heath. I will bring an army of men with me. We will trap them Blinders and show them who is boss". Luca said smiling.

Sofia sat down and asked. "Can I come with you?" He turned around and raised his eyebrow. "Why?" He asked. She licked her bottom lip and answered. "I want to help you. I want them to pay for what they did to Angel and Vicente". Luca smirked and nodded his head.

"That will work. You can be the one to trap them. They believe that your on their side. Get them somewhere where they can't escape and that's when we will hit them". He smiled and looked at his wife.

"It will be like a good old fashion cat and mouse trap". He smiled and walked over to his drinks cabinet. "This will go down in history". He muttered to himself.

He raised his glass to his lips and muttered. "The fall of the Shelby's and the rise of the Changretta's". He smirked and nodded his head.

Sofia stood there and watched as her husband laughed. She knew she had fucked up the plan. The only way to get out of it was to play along.