18

Tommy stood there defeated. He looked down at the wooden table, his jaw tightening at each bullet he counted.

He ran his fingers through his hair and kicked the table in anger. He sighed and leant his back against the wall.

He looked down at the scattered bullets.

He grabbed his coat and his cap. He opened the door and stormed down the street. People moved out of his way quickly, they knew Tommy well enough. They knew the Shelby's well enough.

If they were in a mood then that's your cue to move out of there way.

He ripped open the doors of the Garrison and entered the private room.

"You alright Tommy?" Arthur asked.

Tommy shook his head and flung his cap onto a near by seat. Michael, Polly and Finn all frowned as they watched him pace.

"He's just come to see me". He muttered. Arthur frowned and asked. "Who?" Tommy twirled around and answered. "Fucking Changretta". He shouted.

They all looked at each other in shock. "What?" Polly asked.

He nodded and answered. "He walked into my house like he owned the place. Sofia was with him. He scattered bullets onto my table and said that each bullet is for everyone in this room right now". Arthur shook his head and stood up.

"You had your chance Tommy why didn't you shoot the bastard". Arthur shouted. Tommy glared at him and shouted. "BECAUSE I COULDN'T. He had people here and at your houses waiting for a word to kill you all if I did anything. He would of killed you all". He shook his head and ran his fingers through his hair.

He sat down in his seat defeated. "We're loosing this battle". He muttered.

Polly looked at her nephew and shook her head. "Look at me Tommy I didn't raise you to be this way. Your not giving up now. We will find a way like we always do. Just give it time". Tommy looked up at his aunt, his pale blue eyes haunted.

She knew what she needed to do. She had to make a deal with the devil himself.