15

Lizzie Stark sighed in a bored manner as she lightly tapped her nails on the table. The Shelby brothers, including Michael, were having a meeting in Tommy's office. She had completed her paperwork and had now nothing to keep her occupied.

She frowned as she watched Sofia walk in, Tony behind her.

"Errr excuse me?" Lizzie asked. Sofia looked over and frowned.

"You can't just walk in here. Do you have an appointment with Mr Shelby?" She asked. Sofia looked at Tony and frowned even more. She looked back at Lizzie and answered.

"No".

Lizzie smiled sarcastically and answered. "Well I'm sorry Mr Shelby is very and I mean very busy today so I can take your name and number and I might give it to him and then he calls you".

Sofia scoffed and placed her hand on her hip. "Stupida cagna. (Stupid bitch)" She muttered. Tony placed a hand over his mouth, trying his hardest not to laugh. Lizzie frowned and stood up. "What did you just call me?" She shouted.

"Ti occupied di lei (you deal with her)" Sofia said looking up to Tony. She turned to the door that had Tommy's name on. She knocked and waited for him to talk.

A frustrated looking Tommy opened the door. Sofia pushed past him and shut the door behind her.

"Look I know that your busy Tommy but.." She stopped and sighed throwing her bag and shawl onto a nearby chair. She turned to look at the Shelby's.

Michael frowned and asked. "What the hell happened to your neck?" She sighed and shook her hand.

"That doesn't matter I have news". She muttered. Michael shook his head and said. "No it does matter, he did that to you didn't he". Sofia sighed and muttered. "Per favore ascolta (please just listen)".

Arthur frowned and said slowly. "You do understand we don't understand what you're saying". Sofia frowned and shook her head.

"Look he came back and told me what is happening. He said something about meeting this man called Alfie. He never gave a second name. He has given him and the others access into a match with Bonnie and this other man called". She shut her eyes trying to remember. She licked her bottom lip slowly and clicked her fingers.

"This man called Goliath. He's going to make his next attack at that match. You need to stop it before it happens". She exclaimed.

Tommy gulped and looked at his family. "Alfie fucking SOLOMON'S ". Arthur shouted. "Again Tommy, once again he has betrayed us. Get down to London now and get rid of him, before I do".

Tommy sighed and looked at Sofia. "Any news on America?" He asked ignoring his brother. Sofia shook her head.

Tommy nodded and walked towards her. He stopped in front of her and looked down. His hands gently grabbed her face. "Thank you for everything that you have done for us Mrs Changretta". He smiled slightly and turned away.

"It's Sofia". She muttered. Tommy frowned as he sat down at his seat.

Sofia played with her wedding ring and explained. "I hate being called Mrs Changretta. I only use it for business really. But now I feel like I've really made friends and friends call each other by there first names". Tommy smiled slightly at her words. Arthur, on the other hand, didn't take them nicely.

"You're not our friend". He muttered.

She frowned and looked over at him. "What do you mean?" She asked. He snorted and stood up. "You're not our friend". He repeated.

She turned fully to face him. "A friend wouldn't go against everything she believes in to help her friends. A friend wouldn't betray their husband". Arthur let out a bark and shook his head.

"You're a user. You don't care about us. You want your husband dead. DEAD. You're using us because you're too scared of him. You're using us in your little game so if it turns out bad you can act all innocent. In fact, you don't care about us at all. How can we either trust you, I mean you could go back and tell him everything. Get one of us killed like YOU FUCKING KILLED JOHN". A slap was what stopped Arthur from talking.

Sofia glared up at the angry Shelby. "I understand that your heartbroken about your brother but how dare you. Sei così stupido. Non vedi che sto cercando di aiutarti. Sei debole rispetto a lui, sto cercando di aiutarti a prevenire un'altra morte ma questo è il ringraziamento che ricevo. Voglio l'uomo morto, così posso anche vendicare la mia famiglia come hai fatto con la tua" (you're so stupid. can't you see I'm trying to help you? Your weak compared to him, I'm trying to help you prevent another death but this is the thanks I get. I want the man dead so I can also avenge my family as you want with yours)

She sighed and shook her head. She had got so frustrated she ended her rant in Italian. Arthur looked down at her and frowned.

Even though he didn't understand what she had said, he knew she meant it. And he knew deep down she was on there side.

She grabbed her bag and shawl. "I'll call you with any more news". She muttered. She yanked open the door and stormed out. "Come on Tony". She muttered.

Tony smiled at Lizzie and nodded. "Ci vediamo in giro belli"(See you around beautiful). He muttered.