40

It had been three years. Three years since her husband died. Three years since she met the Shelby family.

She hadn't been in contact with the family, but neither had they.

She heard from Capone that Michael was still in America. He had now moved to Chicago to make better bonds with Capone.

She was still running her business on her side. From time to time she had gotten into fights with other families trying to take over her empire. But non the less she would always win.

Her men would work closely with Capone's men in the surrounding areas of New York. And each month they would have a sit down and talk business.

She was currently out walking around her estate. A rifle on the back of shoulder and her dogs running around.

Her outfit consisted of brown bellbottom trousers and a cream top. Her hair was pinned backwards and she had a small beret pinned downwards.

 Her hair was pinned backwards and she had a small beret pinned downwards

She raised her eyebrow as she saw two sleek cars outside her house. They didn't belong to her as Tony had taken one of the cars out this morning for business and the others where in the garage.

She could see a group of men standing around in a circle. The smoke from there cigarettes where combining together.

"Posso aiutarvi signori? (Can I help you gentlemen?)" she asked.

They all turned around to face her. She raised her eyebrow as she saw a familiar face standing there. Two familiar faces to be exact.

"Mrs Changretta, it's been a while". Capone said kissing her gently on her hand.

"It's Miss Bianchi now". She said shaking her head.

"Sorry force of nature". He said smiling gently.

She turned her head to the other person and said. "Your looking good".

Michael smiled widely and nodded his head. "So are you. It's been a while hasn't it?" He asked.

She nodded her head and said. "If you follow me gentlemen I'll have Isabella serve you drinks whilst I get dressed. I guess it is business your here to talk about am I right".

Capone smiled and replied. "It is indeed". She nodded her head and opened the door. She handed her gun to one of the men and muttered something to them before disappearing upstairs.