Part. 4

It's been a rough couple weeks, we picked up two more people. That Adler woman and an O'Driscoll. Never thought I'd see the day. But I guess odd times result in odd measures. I'm worried about the future though, but I know it'll be okay. Dutch has a plan and he seems to be confident and coherent. But for now, I'm gonna go rob a train, and like all the other times before it'll be quite lucrative. And I must confess, I'm real excited.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(F/N) took one last drag from his homemade cigarette he smiled as the calming smoke filled his lungs. He couldn't stand the store-bought stuff, it tasted better when he bought the tobacco separately and rolled it in his own paper.

He flicked the cigarette away, clearing his mind, it was always best to do that before a big job, or else he got crazy. (F/N) stood up from the chair he had been sitting on and walked right out the cabin door. A wave of warm air hit him, he smiled, the sun had finally come out, and the snow was starting to melt, it was just water and slush at this point.

He walked over to his horse, which was hitched right next to Arthur and Bill's. Bill was already sticking dynamite, into his horses' saddlebag. (F/N) checked his saddlebag, all he had in there were arrows, revolver ammo, and some high-velocity repeater cartridges.

(F/N) groaned, realizing that all he had was a cattleman-revolver and a bow. He looked at Bill, "Hey Williamson, you got an extra repeater or a rifle I could use, I might need it for the job."

The dumbest member of the gang looked up from his horse and reached for something in his saddle, he pulled out a Lancaster repeater, "Here you go, (L/N)." Bill tossed it to (F/N) who gladly caught it. He went to tip his hat in thanks, but then realized it was still gone. He settled for a quick thanks. The first thing he would do when he got to a town was buy a new hat. But for now, he would have to suffer in silence. 

(F/N) quickly threw the repeater over his shoulder the strap on the gun stopped it from falling to the ground, as soon as he did Dutch walked out of his cabin, and shouted out in his commanding voice, "Gentlemen it is time we make a name for ourselves!"

(F/N) smiled getting ready to rob the train, this is just what he needed to get back out there and get his mind off the boat. (F/N) had spent most of the night looking over the map Dutch had stolen from the O'Driscoll's, this Cornwall train was supposed to be full of cash.

The man with a plan looked in his general direction, "Bill, (F/N) you ride and set the charges, at the water tower, just before the tunnel."

Bill smiled he loved explosives, "Ain't a problem," (F/N) put his hand up, in a mock salute, "Aye, Aye, Captain."

As (F/N) and Bill mounted their horses, Hosea and Arthur started walking up to Dutch. Hosea spoke in hir usual tone, "Why are we doing this? The weathers breaking we could leave."

(F/N) nodded in Arthur's direction and took off, he didn't want to listen in, before Hosea and Dutch could get into an argument. Bill followed (F/N) close behind, "You know where this water tower is?"

(F/N) nodded, Bill responded, "Alright you lead the way."

(F/N) smacked Bullseye's reins lightly, and clicked his tongue, Bullseye got the message and went into a full gallop.

As the pair started moving quickly down the trail Bill looked at (F/N), "How much you think is gonna be on this train?"

(F/N) though about it for a second, "A couple thousand probably," Bill licked his lips. "From what Dutch said, we're gonna make some money."