Part. 48

The plan is finally in motion. Dutch and Hosea are looking at the plans right now. I could hardly sleep last night, Miss Gaskill had to move because in her words 'I was too happy to sleep.' She's right about that, all of this, the running, the killing, the thieving, and Micah, it feels like it led to this. Getting the hell out of here and living the rest of my life in Tahiti. I've never even seen a real beach before. I feel bad I ever doubted Dutch. Once we get the money, this might end up being the second greatest day of my life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(F/N) shut his journal, he let out a breath of air, he was still happy but nervous. Right before (F/N) got up someone sat down right next to him, he turned to see who it was. Lenny smiled at him, "Hey."

(F/N) smiled back, he was practically shaking, "Hey."

Lenny leaned toward the fire, "Been quite a journey, huh?"

(F/N) laughed, "That's an understatement. I've been with this gang for years. It's hard to believe all that suffering and hardness is finally paying off."

Lenny chuckled, "Yeah, now the only thing we need to worry about now is how we're gonna sell mangos when we get to Tahiti."

(F/N) smirked, as he thought of the most basic answer, "We could set up a wagon and put up a sign."

They burst out laughing, "That I would love to see, 'The Tacitus Kilgore Mango Farm' selling from a wagon."

(F/N) laughed, "This has been quite an experience...I'm glad you were on the ride with us."

Lenny nodded, as he patted him on the back, "Always happy to help."

(F/N) chuckled as he added, "You're my best friend. When we get the next opportunity to rest we're having a drink."

(F/N)'s best friend chuckled as he stood up, "As long as it's not a repeat from last time, I'll take you up on that."

(F/N) smiled to himself as he walked to the old house, everyone was packing up and getting ready to leave, as soon as they got back with the money they were getting the hell out of there.

As (F/N) opened the door, he whistled a toon, he could hear Hosea talking to Dutch, "I'm telling you, Dutch, this is the way to do this job. The distraction'll buy you all the time you need."

Dutch was about to reply but (F/N) walked in, he trusted the young gun, "Ahh, (F/N). I need your opinion on something."

(F/N) raised an eyebrow Arthur was standing behind him, they nodded to each other. The youngest of the group looked at Dutch, "What's the problem?"

Dutch sighed, "This plan, Hosea thought of. I...don't like it. I need your opinion. You're my best gun aside from Arthur."

Before (F/N) could answer Hosea replied to him, "We don't need his opinion. We've done the work. I've been in town working on it, I've tested it as well as I can. This is the right plan."

(F/N) nodded, as he added, "If Hosea is certain about something, that should tell you its solid."

The old man pointed at (F/N), "See? Even the boy's certain."

Dutch sighed, but he smiled, "I'm just nervous I guess."

(F/N) laughed, this wasn't a time to doubt, it was a time to cleebrate"I haven't seen you this nervous. Since Hosea caught me looking at Bessy while she was getting dressed."

Hosea chuckled slightly, "Oh yeah. I beat you till you turned blue. Dutch thought I killed you. Arthur was getting ready to bury you."

The gang's leader sighed, "Just run the plan by me one more time."