Part. 22

(F/N) and Bill were drinking a jug of the moonshine that they had taken from the wagon. After they had taken one jug for personal consumption, they had gotten back and handed it off to Hosea he immediately had an idea. Something to do with the Braithwates. For now, the two were getting drunk, more specifically the dumber of the two was. (F/N) had taken a sip and immediately stopped, while Bill kept drinking.

Currently, (F/N) was taking advantage of his inebriated friend. Bill was letting out his drunken chuckles while the young gun was egging him on. "You won't do it."

The red-faced Bill laughed again, everything was funny, "I bet ya I do."

(F/N) pointed at Hosea who was working at a table, writing something, "Then go do it right now."

Bill took one last swig, and nodded, the liquid courage was coursing through his veins, "Okay, I will."

The drunkard stumbled over to the old man, jug still in hand, (F/N) was laughing to himself. When he finally got there Bill stood over Hosea, and said: "So what's wrong with you, you old fool?"

(F/N) smiled waiting for Hosea to explode, but it didn't happen, the old man didn't even look up, "Go sleep it off, you drunken buffoon."

Bill's expression turned into one shock and then one of anger, he put one hand on the table and leaned closer to Hosea. (F/N) smiled this was gonna be good, in a gruff voice, the drunk replied, "Excuse me?"

The moment (F/N) had been waiting for happened, Hosea pulled out one of his pistols, and pointed it at Bill, he shot straight up from his chair, he shouted, "I've excused you quite enough!"

The older man took a few steps forward, Bill backed up, the older man yelled at him, "Go sleep it off, you drunk! Is that clear?"

Bill almost tripped over his feet, and yelled back, "Okay!" As he walked away he mumbled, "okay."

(F/N) burst out laughing at Hosea's outburst, unfortunately, the old man noticed. "(F/N) I know you put him up to it, you owe me!"

(F/N) groaned, as he had been caught, owing Hosea was a lot of trouble. (F/N) was about to protest but Hosea pointed his gun at him, "Is that clear?"

(F/N) put his hands up, he didn't want to get shot today, "Fine, fine, I'll help you with one of your schemes."

Hosea smiled and holstered his weapon, he walked back to the table, "Good, now go find something to do."

(F/N) threw his hands up and started walking off, he was planning on going to find some money and spend the rest of the day riding. But before he could make it to the horses, the voice of Miss Molly O'Shea stopped him, "Hey, (F/N)...could I have a quick word?"

(F/N) turned, the other native of Ireland was sitting at the foot of the tree looking at him with her eyes, her firey red hair was neatly styled. (F/N) nodded and walked over, "Of course, Molly."

Molly smiled sheepishly and turned red at his use of her name. He held out his hand for her to take. She grabbed his bicep and he lifted her up, the Irishwoman's hand lingered on him for a moment too long. Miss O'Shea quickly moved to put her hands behind her green dress, "(F/N) how is Dutch? I mean how does he seem to you?"

(F/N) shrugged, he seemed normal, but he was a bit weird, "He's definitely under pressure. But he seems fine. Why do you ask?"

Molly nodded, she looked him over,  "I...I really love him you know...which isn't to say I wouldn't move on if something happened to him."

(F/N) frowned he realized what she was implying, her face was almost as red as her hair, "That's a good trait to have I suppose."

Molly looked at him seriously, as if she wanted to ask him something, "But it's like he says, loyalty is everything. Am I making sense?"