Part. 53

(F/N) was watching the snake carefully, it had slithered into there makeshift camp and was currently hissing at him. He was currently standing on a cot, while the snake was watching him, he wasn't taking any chances, Micah laughed, "Scared of a little snake?"

(F/N) growled at him as he watched the serpent slithering around, "I don't know what kind of snake that is. It could be poisonous and the last thing I need is to have a snake get ahold of me."

Micah laughed again, "You worry too much. Just shoot it."

The young gun shook his head, that wasn't an option, "If I shot it we're gonna be dealing with soldiers."

The asshole smiled, "You're right, I'll just let you deal with it yourself."

(F/N) groaned as he hopped onto another cot, "Come on, you've done nothing but stand around here ever since we got on this shithole."

The sadistic man turned back to the jungle, "I'm just following Dutch's orders. He told me to guard the spot, that's what I'm doing."

(F/N) was about to yell back, but suddenly Arthur walked into camp, he saw the young gun, "What the hell are you doing?"

(F/N) pointed at the snake, "I think it's poisonous but I can't get behind it."

Arthur walked right up to the snake and grabbed it by the end of the tail. The snake hissed at him, "Careful their Morgan it might bite you, here's hoping."

(F/N) glared at Micah, he slowly got off the cot, "Shut up."

Arthur threw the snake a couple of feet away, Micah laughed. The young gun growled and looked at the aged gunslinger, "I'm gonna head to the cliffs and see if I can't find Dutch. You coming?"

Arthur looked at (F/N) and sat down on a cot, "Yeah, I just need a minute, you go ahead. I'll catch up."

(F/N) nodded and started walking out of their 'camp', he noticed the snake was still staring at them from the trees. The young man looked at his Father, "Thanks for nothing, asshole."

Micah smiled and turned away from (F/N), "You're so very welcome. I gotta go take a piss."

(F/N) shook his head and started the trek through the jungle, as the snake slithered off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(F/N) walked across the stream and towards Dutch, "Mr. van der Linde, I presume?"

Dutch had a torch in his hand, he was staring at the caves but when then he turned and looked at (F/N), "Hey."

Their leader bent down and picked up another piece of wood, lit it on fire, and handed the new torch to him, "Is Arthur coming?"

(F/N) nodded as he held the torch, he was eager to get Javier back, "He's on his way."

Dutch nodded and picked up another piece of wood, and went through the same process, "Well, we'll just have to wait."

(F/N) rubbed the back of his neck, he was sort of glad they were alone, "I wanted to talk to you about something."

Dutch nodded, he was happy to talk to the gunslinger, "Of course, son. You can talk to me about anything."

(F/N) sighed, as he thought back to one of the worst moments of his life, "Back at the bank...I killed a guy who didn't need to die. I-I feel like when we were in Blackwater...I turned into a monster, and at that bank in Saint Denis I was a monster again."

Dutch raised an eyebrow, he didn't seem concerned, "What's the problem?"

(F/N)'s eyes widened, he coughed a couple of times, "The problem? The problem is that I killed people who didn't deserve it. I keep killing people and I don't know if I can stop."