Part. 74

Arthur sighed as he walked into camp, he launched into another coughing attack, his lungs were on fire, he was in constant pain. But that wasn't the worst part, the worst part was he had no idea if this was gonna be his last day on earth or not, it could be today, tomorrow, but he knew it was coming and it was coming soon. He was too preoccupied to notice Sadie walk up to him, it wasn't exactly a secret no more, she knew Arthur was sick with something bad, "Arthur."

He looked back at her, he was still a hundred miles away, "Mrs. Adler."

Sadie nodded, "You don't look so good."

Arthur shrugged, "I'm fine."

The cowgirl nodded, she was about to walk off, but he spoke up, "Actually, I wanted to ask for a favor."

Sadie stopped, and raised an eyebrow, "A favor?"

Arthur nodded, he looked at (F/N), he was talking to those idiots Micah had brought in, but then the sick man turned to look at the campfire. John was talking to Abigail while Jack was playing with a toy soldier, the scene brought a smile to his face, he pointed at them and spoke in his hoarse voice, "Abigail...Jack...John. Make sure they make it."

Sadie glanced at them, then back at Arthur, "What do you mean?"

Arthur sighed and gestured around the camp, "I mean this whole thing is pretty much done. When the time comes you help them."

Sadie repeated herself, "What do you mean?"

Arthur sighed, as he explained himself, "Help them, escape when I..." he stopped there was sadness all over his face, "You're the only one I really trust. We're more ghosts than people but them. They could..."

Sadie nodded her head and spoke up, she didn't want to hear the rest, "I know...I'll do it."

Arthur nodded, "Thank you," he started walking off again, but Sadie spoke up again, "For a minute there I thought you were gonna ask me to save (F/N). Are you giving up on him?"

Arthur turned to look at the young man again, he was talking to Dutch and Micah. It still was hard to comprehend he was like this. Arthur sighed, "No...I just need to do that myself."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(F/N) frowned, at the two complete strangers who were sitting at the table, in camp, as if it was completely normal. (F/N) looked around Dutch wasn't giving them a second look, he coughed slightly to get their attention, "Who the hell are you?"

The skinny rat-faced one looked up at him, "Micah brought us in for the train job. Name's Cleet by the way."

The dumb-looking inbred one grunted, "I'm with Micah too. Name's Joe."

(F/N) frowned, as he looked at his father, "Micah brought you both in?"

The devil himself spoke up, "That I did, son."

(F/N) frowned, he still hated being called that, "Don't call me..."

Micah interrupted, he didn't seem to care what he had to say, "We needed some guns for the train job, Dutch has and Cleet and Joe are the best guns I know. Not counting you of course."

(F/N) crossed his arms, as Micah introduced him, "Boys, this is the one I was telling you about."

Cleet looked (F/N) up and down, he seemed to be looking for something, "He doesn't look like you at all."

The young gun gave Micah an angry look, "You told them?"

Micah shrugged, as if it was no big deal, "I trust them, so does Dutch."