Part. 67

(F/N) was walking through camp, he felt depressed just looking at the place, the entire place was depressing him, everyone else seemed to share his mood. Pearson was getting drunk by his wagon, Karen was stumbling around with a bottle in her hand drunk out of her mind, again. At least it wasn't all bad, (F/N) smiled when he saw John pretend sword fighting with little Jack. The young gun sighed again, besides the father and son playing together, the camp was quiet.

He almost missed that dog, Cain, Jack had been really upset when it ran off. He had been asking everyone if they had seen him, (F/N) had helped the boy look for a while. The closest he got to finding that dog, was when Micah told him the dog wasn't coming back. Whatever that meant.

(F/N) was so distracted he didn't even notice Bill storm up to him, but he noticed when the bigger man grabbed his shirt collar and practically dragged him over to a nearby table. (F/N) looked at the dumb yokel, as he tried to resist, "What the hell are you doing?"

Bill didn't answer until they got to one of the tables. Javier was already their drinking a beer. But the Mexican seemed just as confused as the gunslinger, he looked at the two confused, "What's going on, hermanos?"

(F/N) shrugged and looked at Bill, as he let him go, "No idea."

Bill sighed, and looked around to make sure no one was listening, he seemed worried as he whispered, "I think there's a rat."

(F/N) sighed, he got even more annoyed, "Jesus, Marion, I could have told you that. Dutch say's he thinks so too."

The dumb man grumbled, and looked at the two of them, "Well I know you two are still keeping your heads straight. Who do you think the rat is?"

Javier took a sip of the drink in his hand, he kept pushing him, "How do you know someone's ratting us out?"

Bill leaned on the table, his concern was only growing, "I can feel it. Someone's talking. Who do you think it is?"

Javier leaned back, and shrugged, "I got no idea...you?"

Bill looked shocked, he jumped back slightly and looked at the two men, "Wha...me. No! Not me! I'm loyal and you both know it."

(F/N) shrugged, as he thought of a plausible theory, "I don't know. Maybe you told everyone all our secrets and forgot about it."

Bill grumbled at (F/N) insulting him, Javier smiled slightly, the dumbest of them all added, "I think maybe Marston."

(F/N) frowned as Javier added, "You think so?"

Bill nodded, as he explained himself, "It's the only thing that makes sense."

(F/N) shook his head, now it was his turn to get serious, "Not the only thing. I've been thinking. Either of you find it odd that Miss Roberts somehow got away before they grabbed Hosea. John at least got arrested, she got out without a scratch. It could be her, or him, or the both of them."

Javier frowned, he didn't know what to think, "That don't make much sense either."

Bill looked at (F/N) then suddenly frowned, "That actually sounds...You still got your head up your ass, Morgan?"

(F/N) turned around, Arthur had been standing right behind him, he looked annoyed that they were even talking about this, "Probably...cause all I'm hearing is shit. John ain't the rat you fools. Neither is Abigail."

(F/N) interrupted, he wanted nothing to do with him, "What do you want?"

The aged gunslinger turned his attention to the young man, clearly annoyed, "I was heading down to the house in Van Horn. I wanted to see if you wanted to ride with me."