Part. 73

(F/N) sighed as he cleaned off the barrel of his repeater, he only felt more awful as time went on. People were getting even tenser, they were fighting over the smallest of things, food, guns, even clothes. As he sat at the table, he stared at John, he was the reason for the gang's situation, in the gunslingers eyes. The scarred outlaw was reading the paper like nothing was wrong, how easy it would be to slip a bullet into the chamber and 'accidentally' pull the trigger. It would only help the gang even if John wasn't the rat, which (F/N) was certain of, he was still a doubter, and it was causing a rift. Rifts were the end.

Before (F/N) could do anything else, he heard Dutch's voice, he already sounded pissed, "You think I don't know what you're saying to people?"

(F/N) looked up, the man with a plan himself was storming over to the table, his gaze was fixed on John. His eyes were wild with rage. The scarred man stood up, and set his paper aside, he seemed bored, "I just don't know why we're doing any of this."

Dutch glared at him, his hatred for John was showing, "Why? Why? Because I say so! I am done explaining myself to you. You want to be the general? You don't have the grit!"

John finally had enough, his face turned a bright shade of red, as he got right in Dutch's face, and fired back, "Grit? That what you call this?"

(F/N) put his gun over his shoulder, and slowly stood up, he saw Arthur walking up to them, he was as pale as a ghost. Dutch's glare only got more intense, as the young gun walked over to his side, "How did the Pinkertons know about the bank job in Saint Denis, John? You wanna tell me that?"

Arthur walked up and stood by John as he responded, "If you think that, you really are gone in the head."

(F/N) chose that moment to speak up, "Watch your mouth, Marston."

Dutch glanced at (F/N), he seemed relieved that one of them was still loyal, "Well at least one of my sons, didn't turn out to be a snake! "

He pointed at Arthur and John accusingly, "I raised the two of you as sons!"

Dutch stormed off, and yelled, "Goddamn snakes!"

(F/N) glared at John, the other man sighed, "Don't look at me like that."

The young gunslinger angrily pointed in the distance, he had enough of him, "Do us all a favor, and fuck of John!"

(F/N) stormed off, his anger was exploding, Arthur went to follow him, he glanced back at John, he whispered so only they could hear, "Remember what I said."

John nodded and went to go talk to Abigail, they needed to plan some more. Arthur ran up to (F/N), "Hold up."

(F/N) spun around to look at the sick man, "And you're no better. You should be even more loyal than I am! It pisses me off when I see you like this!"

Arthur sighed, as he explained himself, "I'm sorry...but I just can't be loyal to something that'll get us killed."

(F/N) was about to lay into him, but the sick man coughed, he wanted to avoid a fight, so he spoke quickly, "I was gonna go get Charles, you should go check out the fort."

(F/N) glared at Arthur and stormed off to the horses, he could feel things only getting worse and worse, eventually it was gonna reach a boiling point.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(F/N) rode up by himself, he was just outside the fort, the woods concealed him, but he still didn't want to get to close. He didn't want to end up jumping off a cliff again, that would kill him guaranteed. (F/N) hopped off of Bullseye, and grabbed his rifle and bow. The gunslinger grabbed some arrows out of his saddlebag and stored them in his satchel, pointy side facing down.