Part. 44

(F/N) was sitting at the campfire, cleaning his revolver with a rag, it was already hot in the swamp, and it was even hotter sitting by the campfire, but it was nice. He wasn't the only one there, Lenny was sitting across from him cleaning his repeater, while Hosea was crushing some herbs together.

When (F/N) finished cleaning his revolver he threw the rag aside and holstered his gun. He smiled slightly and looked at his friend, "Lenny!"

Lenny looked up, and cringed, "Oh god, don't it's all coming back to me."

(F/N) chuckled, he started to reflect on everything, "I wish that was the worse problem we had to deal with."

Lenny nodded, as he thought about it, "Yeah...Now we've got the government on our backs, money fuelled Pinkertons, O'Driscolls, and to top it all of you've got Micah."

The gunslinger grimaced, as he focused on the last part, "I thought you would all hate me after you found out."

Lenny raised an eyebrow, "Why?"

(F/N) shook his head, "Cause the whole saying 'like father like son.' You hate him, I'm his son. You hate me."

Lenny chuckled, as he thought about the utter stupidity, "Oh come on, you're my best friend. And you don't even look like him at all."

(F/N) smirked, thankfully he had gotten his looks from his mother,  "Thank the lord, at least there's a silver lining. You wanna hear something crazy?"

His best friend leaned forward, "What's that?"

(F/N) shook his head and did a quick once over of the camp to see that no one was looking, "I found out I have an uncle and some cousins in California a couple of days ago."

Lenny's eyes widened, "You're kidding."

The young outlaw shook his head, as he thought about the rest of his extended family, "Amos Bell, and his daughters. Apparently, he hates Micah too."

Lenny shook his head, in disbelief, "I don't know how you stay sane."

(F/N) smiled and stared into the fire, he was only slightly joking when he said, "Who's to say I am?"

Before Lenny could reply Arthur walked up to both of them, "Hey, I need both of you."

(F/N) grimaced, he was still slightly mad at him, "For what exactly?"

Arthur sighed, he wanted them to get along again, "Dutch needs us to help him rob that trolley-station. He doesn't know how the law will react to a robbery like this and he wants us all."

(F/N) nodded, but he still had a pissed look on his face, "I guess, I'll help Dutch."

The young gun didn't even look at Arthur as they all headed over to the horses.

Lenny looked at (F/N), he had no idea what was causing him to act out, "Are you gonna be alright?"

(F/N) pulled out his shotgun from Bullseye's saddle and pumped the handle, "Of course, why would you even ask that?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dutch was staring at the trolley station from an alley as the group rode up, he was practically leering at it, (F/N) jumped off of Bullseye, "Hey Dutch."

The gang's leader looked less than happy, as Arthur and Lenny got off their horses, "There you all are. Come on, start walking. You're all late."

Arthur chuckled and shook his head, as he got off his horse, "A couple of days in this place and you've turned into some clock watching city boy. What's the urgency?"