Part. 26

(F/N) was walking with Charles,  describing his previous adventure, "And then I tossed all these fire bottles into the field. And after a couple of minutes, the whole place looked like the devil had walked through it. We got a bit of money selling those Shire horses to."

Charles looked at (F/N) with interest, "Good. How did Arthur, John, and Javier get on?"

(F/N) shrugged, he had heard they had to fight there way out of there, "Arthur told me, they got $700 off the horses they stole from the Braithwaites. He said he thought they would be worth more. But that ain't too bad."

Charles shrugged, "No, it ain't."

As the pair walked through camp a slightly drunk Micah noticed them, he looked right at Charles, completely ignoring (F/N) and said, "Hey, redskin. Go fetch me something to eat."

(F/N) and Charles stopped in their tracks, (F/N) was about to let fly at his racist father, but Charles beat him to it, "Excuse me?"

Micah got up and walked up to Charles, "I said..." he pushed the big man in the shoulder, "Fetch me something to eat."

What happened next happened so fast, (F/N) could barely process it, Charles let out a yell, grabbed Micah by his shirt, lifting him clean off the ground, and threw him a couple of feet away, like it was nothing. Micah hit the ground hard and let out a painful groan, Charles pointed at him while he was on the ground, "Eat that."

Charles kept walking, while (F/N) stood there flabbergasted and amazed, he looked at the expert tracker and said, "Mr. Smith, remind me never to piss you off again."

Charles didn't respond, (F/N) turned to look at Micah, who was getting off the ground, "You'd be wise to not do that again. I don't think Charles is afraid of you."

(F/N) was about to walk off but Micah spoke up, "You know...you remind me of me when I was your age."

(F/N)'s blood went cold, he remembered the promise he made to Dutch, so he didn't do anything crazy, "Watch your mouth, Micah."

Micah chuckled, as he kept going, "I still remember how you were in Blackwater. What you did...that wasn't so good, was it? And you keep killing people for small reasons, I keep hearing the stories about it. But that's not even the best part."

(F/N) was shaking as he walked away, Micah said one last thing, it made him almost fall down, "The best part is...you almost seem to enjoy it."

(F/N) practically ran away as Micah laughed at him, he went as fast as he could to the lake, his heart was pounding. He needed to do something to get the anger out, he picked up the biggest rock he could find and threw it as far as he could, letting out an angry grunt. He put his hands to his ears, he could still hear that shit-eating laugh, the laugh that belonged to his future. Who was he kidding? He was practically a younger version of Micah. He may as well just change his name to Micah Bell the Fourth. (F/N) felt tears threatening to come out, he wanted to run to Bullseye and get the hell out of there. It was just too much to bear.

(F/N) felt a hand on his shoulder, he moved his hands back to his sides. His eyes were red as he turned to look at who was behind him, he didn't care who it was. The face of Mary-Beth greeted him, she looked into his tearful eyes with genuine concern, a frown was present on her perfect face, "What's wrong?"

(F/N) looked at her for a while, he couldn't find the strength to speak, "I...I..." Mary-Beth moved her hand down to hold his, "Come with me."

The young outlaw nodded, he didn't have the strength to protest either, she practically dragged him through camp. Thankfully, almost everyone was gone, so almost no one saw (F/N) in such a vulnerable state. Mary-Beth slowly walked over to the woman's wagon, then walked behind it, there were two crates there. She moved (F/N) over to sit on one of them, then she sat right next to him on the other crate, just like the last time they spoke. The woman held onto his hand, she rubbed it with her thumb, (F/N) was breathing heavily, his eyes were wide with anger, but he was slowly calming down.