Part. 18

(F/N) was sitting at the campfire, eating some stew for breakfast. He wasn't focused on much else, the food had his full attention. With that bear meat, it tasted really good. (F/N) poured the rest of the contents of the bowl into his mouth. It was pretty quiet at camp, even Micah had stopped being his usual dick self for a couple of minutes as he read the paper. Javier was sitting next to (F/N) sharpening his knives, neither of the men was fond of the other so no words were exchanged. That is until Javier started staring at Micah.

At first, Micah kept staring at the paper trying to ignore him but then he glanced in Javier's direction. "So what you staring at?"

Javier put his knife back in its holster, he obviously was pissed at something, "I don't know...you tell me."

Micah kept looking at the newspaper, he replied in his nasty tone, "Yeah well the devil punished people who stare."

Javier leaned closer to him, (F/N) leaned back he knew what was gonna go down, "That so?"

Micah put the newspaper down and looked at the Mexican as he got off his chair, he sized him up, "Why don't you fuck off back to Mexico? Eh?"

(F/N)'s eyes widened slightly, he wasn't a fan of Javier, but he'd say something if it needed to be said. But all Javier did was quietly stand up and take a step closer to Micah. Then Javier turned slightly as if he was going to walk away. Micah smirked and chuckled as if he had won the confrontation, then the well-dressed outlaw turned back quickly and bam. As soon as Javier's fist connected with Micah's jaw, (F/N)'s opinion of the man rose.

His father fell to the ground clutching his cheek. Before Javier left he leaned over and said, "Why don't you fuck off back to hell?"

(F/N) started clapping as Javier left, the asshole got up slowly, and yelled at him, "You hit like you dress...all feminine!"

(F/N) got off the ground, and started walking away "Yeah...If a real man hit you, you might have died."

Micah turned to look at (F/N) he chuckled slightly, "Oh just you wait. One of these days I'll wipe that smile right off your face..."

Micah looked around quickly, after seeing no one was there he quietly added, "Son."

(F/N) stopped dead in his tracks, he turned around, he walked right back to him, he still had that stupid grin on his face. (F/N) got close to him and pointed a finger right in his blood Father's face, "Don't call me that...ever." He said the last part through his teeth.

Micah chuckled, and smiled, "Ahh your mother must have poisoned you against me."

(F/N) cocked his fist back, but before he could lay a finger on him, someone grabbed him and pushed him a few feet back. (F/N) looked up and saw Arthur had stopped him. Micah smiled, and laughed, "Yeah, have old Morgan come save you, boy."

(F/N) growled and started walking over to the horses, he didn't want to be in camp right now. Arthur followed after him, "Just what in the hell was that?"

(F/N) was already on Bullseye and riding slowly out of camp, "An attempt at delivering justice."

Arthur climbed on his own horse, "You need to think about this."

(F/N) started riding harder, he was going faster than he usually did, Arthur had to push his horse hard just to keep up. (F/N) didn't even know where he was riding to, "I think he should never have been a part of this gang."