Part. 37

(F/N) was sitting at the table drinking some coffee, he hated drinking it, it made him jittery, but he was so tired he didn't care. It had stormed all of last night, so he hadn't slept at all. Sadie sat down across from him, she had a scowl on her face, (F/N) smiled, "Mrs. Adler, you look pissed off."

Sadie looked at (F/N), "No more than usual."

(F/N) nodded and sipped the coffee, he spoke casually, "How you holding up after all of this? It can't have been easy on you."

The angry cowgirl shrugged, and looked at the rest of the camp, "Still here, I guess."

The gunslinger scoffed, "To be honest, I thought you'd have hightailed it by now."

Sadie chuckled, as she smiled at him, "And go where? This is all I got for now. And you all ain't so bad."

(F/N) shrugged, as he thought about it, "Some of us aren't."

Sadie laughed and stood up, "I know you have a dark side, but you're still a good man behind it all."

(F/N) smile grew, he took the compliment, "Thank you, Sadie."

Sadie tipped her hat and walked off to take her shift at guard duty. (F/N) finished his coffee as Dutch walked up to him, "Hello, son."

(F/N) set the cup aside, "Hello Dutch. Are we ready to go after Bronte?"

Dutch sighed, as he explained the plan, "Yes and no. Are we ready to go see Senor Bronte? Yes. Are we going 'after' him? No."

(F/N) stood up, "Well alright then, let's head out."

Dutch nodded, an started walking to the horses, "Arthur and John are there waiting for us."

(F/N) smiled, he walked to the horses faster than normal, "Good, we're finally gonna get Jack back."

Dutch laughed, "You just want him to go right back to looking up to you. Your his hero you know?"

(F/N) climbed up onto Bullseye, his ego was rising,  "Am I now?"

Dutch got onto The Count, "I heard Abigail telling that boy not to look up to you, cause she doesn't want him to be like you."

(F/N) laughed again, as he thought about what that would look like, "That'd be a site."

Dutch nodded, he couldn't imagine that, "That it would be. Seeing him outrun the law and live like an outlaw."

(F/N) cleared his throat, "I hope that boy is alright, I heard Abigail sobbing while Karen was comforting her. We need to get him back now."

The leader of the gang nodded, as they stared riding out of camp, "You should know by now. We don't leave our own behind."

(F/N) nodded, he was getting worked up, so he decided to change topics, "So what did you decide we're gonna do? Try to stay here? Get out of the country?"

Dutch frowned and got that weird look on his face, "I finally had to pull the trigger, we're leaving the country."

(F/N) frowned, "Really? Where were you thinking?"

Dutch smiled, as he was thinking about where to go, "I was reading about Australia, maybe Tahiti. Either way, we need more money. To get out of the country and buy some land. We're gonna be farmers."

(F/N) looked at Dutch, he was a little surprised, "Really?"

Dutch nodded, he looked half-crazed as he spoke about the future, "Once we get enough money, we'll get a boat and sail right out of here. Then we're free, son."