Part. 56

(F/N) and Arthur walked up to the boat, the young gunslinger looked at the jungles of Guarma for what he hoped was the last time, they were beautiful but deadly. Hercule was there to give them a proper send-off and thank them for their help. Bill and Dutch were hoisting Javier up to get him on the boat, the Mexican looked at Arthur and (F/N), "Thank you all, I thought I was dead for sure."

(F/N) nodded, and smirked slightly, "It would have preferred it if you lost your leg...but I guess I'll settle for a bullet in it."

Javier chuckled, and (F/N) witnessed a rare instance, the man who had hated him since the day they met gave him a genuine smile, "You're alright, Amigo. You're alright."

(F/N) smiled, but his happy mood disappeared when Micah walked up, "Boys, we got a real problem. Nice Mr. Fussar don't want us going nowhere."

The young outlaw sighed, as he thought back to when they had him in their sights, "We cost him money, and now he wants payback. We should have killed him when we had the chance."

Micah nodded, he hated the man just as much as him, "It gets worse. He knows just who we are if he can keep us here for a few more days, well..."

Dutch sighed and walked away from Javier, "What about the captain of the ship here? Whenever he shows up, we can just leave."

Micah sighed, as he delivered the next part of the news, "They got him trussed up like a hog, guards all over the place. Got us surrounded with gun positions so when we try to sail out, he's gonna blow holes in us."

(F/N) let out an angry grunt realizing they had to stay for just a little longer. Dutch nodded, "I feel the same way, son. This feller is really beginning to try my patience."

Arthur scoffed, as he folded his arms, "And he ain't even had you tortured yet."

(F/N) nodded along, as he remembered the man he stabbed, "Oh yeah, having some fat sweaty guy punch you don't exactly raise my opinion of him."

Micah smiled, he shrugged seemingly seeing a bright side, "I like the man's style...he's thorough, nasty, vindictive."

(F/N) poked at him, "All traits that you have."

Micah glared at him, through clenched teeth he added,  "But I don't see any alternative but to go free our friendly captain," the asshole pulled out some dynamite, "And destroy the artillery."

Arthur nodded, "For once, I agree with you." They both took a few sticks of dynamite, (F/N) smiled, as he looked at the explosives, "As long as it involves more explosions, I'm in."

Dutch smiled and looked at their new friend, "Hercule?"

The Haitian smiled, he didn't even think about it, "Oh I'll fight Fussar every day I can."

Dutch nodded, "Alright," he turned to look at the last two members of the group, "Bill, you're gonna guard Javier on the ship here."

Bill looked sad that he was gonna miss out on the action but he didn't say any words in protest, "Micah, (F/N), Arthur, let's get to work. Hercule, we follow you."

Hercule smiled said some encouraging words in French and said, "This way." (F/N) nodded at Bill and Javier as they got onto the ship, they were ready to go home. The young gun took out his cattleman and followed after the group. It was the dead of night as they quietly made their way deep into enemy territory. As they got closer to some concrete towers, (F/N) started to see the cannons, they had serious firepower, one shot from them and they were dead in the water. Micah looked in the tower, he kept walking as he whispered, "There's two guards. (F/N) come on. Get your knife ready."