Part. 28

(F/N) rode back with Bill and Karen, everyone was in high spirits. The young outlaw jumped off of Bullseye, "That was a good job."

Bill nodded as he hopped off of Brown Jack, he looked at Karen, "You need to keep bringing us jobs like that."

Karen smiled, "Well I'm the only one who can get that sort of job. You boys can't live up to me."

(F/N) laughed, as he thought of something, "I think we earned some drinks!"

Karen and Bill cheered, the trio walked over to Pearson's wagon, where Reverend Swanson was passed out with a bottle in his hands. (F/N) sighed at the Reverend's current state. But still grabbed a bottle of beer. The trio made their way to a table, Bill laughed at (F/N) and shouted out, "This boy here is a killer! A killer, all of you!"

(F/N) laughed as he sat down and took a drink, his ego was getting another boost, "I wasn't that good."

Karen shook her head, "I disagree, you got a lot more of the law than me or Bill."

(F/N) shrugged, "Guess I didn't notice," (F/N) did, however, notice Kieran walking by, "Hey Kieran."

Kieran turned and looked at (F/N), "Hello, Mr. (L/N)."

Bill noticed Kieran and smiled, he was being surprisingly friendly, "Hey, O'Driscoll! Won't you come here and sit down."

Kieran suddenly started hyperventilating, "I ain't no O'Driscoll...I swear I proved myself"

The dumbest member scoffed, "Alright, will you take it easy? I'm just messing...so, uh, what are you...I mean, where...You wanna have a drink?"

The timid man smiled slightly, but shook his head, "Oh no thank you, sir."

Bill's smile disappeared almost instantly, (F/N) chugged the rest of his beer, this was going to be good. Bill turned in his seat look at Kieran, he spoke in the most serious voice (F/N) had ever heard him speak in, "Have...a goddamn...drink!"

Kieran cowered slightly, he sounded scared, "Okay..." he moved forward and grabbed a bottle off the table, he drank the whole thing, (F/N) and Karen were laughing the entire time.

Kieran started walking off Bill suddenly frowned, "Hey no, no, no where-where you going? Oh no, don't take off!"

Karen looked at the table, she seemed just as disappointed as Bill, "Speaking of leaving,"

(F/N) looked at the table, there wasn't any more beer, he groaned, "I'll head back to Pearson's and get some more beer."

Bill and Karen cheered (F/N) on as he got out of his seat and did a fake run over to Pearson's wagon. He noticed Arthur was riding back, he must have collected the debt from the Downes. (F/N) waved at him, Arthur waved back. The young gun turned his attention back to Pearson's wagon, Swanson was still napping, but there was one change Micah was standing over him. (F/N) bit the inside of his cheek, he remembered his promise to Dutch, 'don't look at him, don't talk to him.'

(F/N) kept his head down and walked over to a nearby crate, Micah didn't notice him, he was to busy looking at Swanson. Finally, Micah shouted out to everyone in the gang, "Look at him! Huh? Look at him! It's a disgrace. You're a disgrace."

(F/N) kept grabbing some beer but he was breathing deeply, no one even looked over at Micah, they weren't going to give him the satisfaction. The asshole suddenly kicked Swanson in the ribs, the old priest groaned but didn't move much. (F/N) stopped grabbing the bottles, he was trying to keep his anger under control. Micah shook his head, and looked around once again, "I love Dutch, but he's too soft on the weak."