10| You Punched Him in The WHERE?

THE next 2 weeks went by fairly fast

THE next 2 weeks went by fairly fast. During my weekend with the Grigio's, I turned into a full-on butterfly by Sunday. No, I'm serious. Mr. Grigio had practically forced me to be his test subject for a new face paint look, which was a butterfly. Not to mention, I couldn't escape from Sebastian's constant attempts at flirting with me. Which basically consisted of him blinking at me and saying really weird things.

However, it was finally Fall break now, which was supposed to be a good thing, except it was proving to be more of a bad thing this year. Because today was the day before the volleyball teams left for the stupid bonding camp. We learned more details about the camp: it was going to be for the entire week, we would be staying in assigned cabins, and there would no cell service.

This was the one time I had actually been counting on my parent's strict nature and hatred for "breaks". I hoped that they would think the camp was basically a 7-day break, and thus, they wouldn't allow me to go. Then, I would get to go to Florida with them instead of hanging out with the demon Noah Locke all week.

But no. Upon mentioning the camp, I found out that my coach had already contacted them about it. After a few emails sent back and forth, my parents thought that the camp was a great idea and would be incredibly beneficial.

They also found out about the war between me and Noah from about a month ago now, and to say that they weren't too happy about the matter would be an understatement.

"You did what in chemistry class?!" my mom had screamed.

"You punched him in the where?!" That was my dad. He looked in pain himself, probably understanding the pain I put Noah in by shoving my fist into his groin.

Let's just say, they were fully supportive of the bonding camp after figuring all of that out. And for the past 2 weeks, Noah and I had been avoiding each other. Or rather, we were being forced to avoid each other unless we could acknowledge each other without getting in a fight. Both of us knew that wasn't possible. So we were watched closely by our teachers in class, our coaches during practice, and security guards throughout the halls. The only way we would've been able to run into each other was outside of school, but my parents had put me on house-arrest for our little war. They were angry about everything I did to Noah, but I think they were even angrier because they saw the war as a petty distraction from my work.

So now, it was Sunday, and tomorrow would be the first day of camp. But first, we would have to live through an entire 2 and a half hour bus ride to Fort Yargo. All I could hope for was that we didn't have to travel in the same bus.

"Getting homework done?" My mom asked, entering the kitchen. I nodded and took a bite of the grilled cheese I made for lunch. "Will it—"

"Yes, it will all be done before I leave tomorrow," I sighed. "Plus, if it isn't done, I'll just do it while I'm there. It's not like I need to pay attention the camp, anyway."