13| The Untouchable Logan Pierce

    Wednesday and Thursday rolled by pretty quickly

Wednesday and Thursday rolled by pretty quickly. We did more lame team bonding activities to pass the days by, and contrary to my prior belief, it wasn't actually the worst ever. For some reason, I didn't mind this camp thing anymore.

Noah and I continued to win most of the competitions, and for some reason, I found him slightly more tolerable to be around. I still thought of him as the enemy, as Lucifer reborn. But for some reason, while we were competing and doing stupid bonding activities, I didn't want to strangle him as much.

"You and Noah seem like you're getting along," Rose pointed out.

I scoffed. "Me and Noah? Getting along?" I asked, shaking my head. "Yeah, no. We just formed this temporary alliance thing so that we could win at all of the games. That's it."

She raised her eyebrows at me. "I don't know, it doesn't seem like it's just that."

"It seems like you 2 are actually tolerating each other," Gracie pointed out. "And not because of your little alliance, but just because maybe you 2 are actually having a good time together."

"Absolutely not," I denied. I turned my head upside down, throwing my hair into a high ponytail before turning back to the others. "Maybe it looks that way, but me and Noah know exactly what's going on. After this camp, we are still going to hate each other just as much."

"Whatever you say," Gracie muttered. Rose started braiding her hair as Gracie changed the subject. "So, do you wanna know what Cayden told me?"

"What?" I asked, suddenly curious. Since I actually liked Cayden, I was interested in what she was going to tell me. I was also equally as thankful to get out of the whole Noah-conversation topic.

"He mentioned Jeremy," She started, and I raised my eyebrows at her. "He said that he likes Jeremy and he thinks he's cute."

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed. "Jeremy would flip."

"I know right! There's just a slight problem. Cayden, apparently, isn't out."

"Excuse me?" Both Rose and I said simultaneously.

"Yeah, that's exactly what I said!" Gracie exclaimed. "He said that his parents are super religious and he isn't publicly out. Which would explain why Savannah still has a massive crush on him!"

It was true. Savannah always had the biggest crush on Cayden. I mean, he was good looking and all, but it was so obvious that he was gay. It shocked me that his parents couldn't have known he was gay. But if they were religious, then I suppose it made sense.

"So that's why he hasn't made a move or anything," Gracie said. "Cause he isn't out, so he can't really get into a relationship."

"It all makes sense now," I said. "I swear I knew that they had some sort of chemistry!"