52| I Just Slapped You With a Closed Fist!

AT 9:25 I pulled up to Noah's house and parked out front behind a line of cars

AT 9:25 I pulled up to Noah's house and parked out front behind a line of cars. Jeremy, Bianca, Gracie and I drove together and got out of my car, walking up towards his front door. As per usual, Jeremy had put my outfit together for me. Still claiming that I had no idea how to dress for a party. At this point, I just let him do what he wanted. So I wore a black cropped tank top, some high-waisted jeans with a black belt, and black converse. Jeremy called it "fierce, sexy, and dangerous." I just went along with it.

We walked into the house and Bianca immediately broke off from our small group to find Tanner. They'd been all over each other as of lately. Gracie, Jeremy and I walked through the house and went outside, where Noah said he would be. Jeremy immediately caught eye of Cayden and ran over to him, embracing him in a hug, while Gracie and I walked over to the edge of the pool where Noah and Porkchop stood, drinking beers.

Noah saw me and smiled, walking over and wrapping his arm around my waist, pulling me in for a quick kiss. "Pierce."

"Locke," I said back, my lips hovering centimeters above his. I pressed them together once more before fully pulling away. "I like what you did with the lights."

"And I did it just for you, of course," He replied. I took a moment to look him up and down, taking in his full appearance. Noah looked hot as hell tonight. He was wearing a white t-shirt with a flannel over the top and black ripped jeans. And his hair was still a curly mess as always, which I loved more than anything. How had I ever hated such a hot guy?

"Let's go inside so I can get you a drink," Noah said, grabbing my hand and pulling me behind him back inside the house. He reached into one of the ice coolers in the kitchen and pulled out a beer, handing it over to me. "I'm cutting you off at one of these."

"That's probably a good idea," I laughed.

"NOAH!" A voice yelled and we both turned around, watching as Charlie ran over towards us.

"Charlie!" Noah exclaimed, slapping his hand. "Hey, man. You killed it today. That last point? That was all you."

"Thanks, man," Charlie said, smiling. "Hey, Logan."

"Hey, Charlie."

"I came to say that the thing about ladies liking winners... definitely true," Charlie said, raising his eyebrows.

"Wait a minute. Who's hitting you up, Charles?" Noah asked.

Charlie grinned. "Savannah."

My eyes widened. "Savannah?" I asked. "You know what, good for you. She's really pretty."

Noah looked at me confused but then shook his head. It was still weird to talk nicely about Savannah, even for me. "Hell yeah, dude. When did this happen?"