Epilogue Part Two

Epilogue Part 2| Scented Candles are Sacred in Relationships

EVERYONE deserves someone like Porkchop to plan their wedding

He was the ultimate wedding planner, which I half-expected from him, but was still impressed by. He'd never planned a wedding before, but by the looks of Cayden and Jeremy's, it seemed like he'd been planning weddings his entire life. He didn't seem like an amateur even in the least bit.

Walking up to the venue was stunning. With approval from Cayden and Jeremy, Porkchop had booked them the Dekalb Courthouse in Decatur. It was historic yet gorgeous on the outside of the courthouse. The creme-colored stairs lead up to the double oak doors and when I walked inside, it was even more gorgeous. There were high ceilings and rose gold custom windows that lined the left and right walls. There were gold chairs with white cushions lined up neatly along both sides, leaving room obviously for Jeremy to walk the aisle. Podiums sat on the end of each row of chairs with golden vases and white flowers. The archway at the end of the aisle where Cayden and Jeremy would be tying the knot was draped with green vines on one side and candles decorated the remainder of the arch.

Friends and family were already getting seated, waiting for the ceremony to begin. I walked over towards the front entrance where there was a cart with cups and a water dispenser. I filled up a cup while my eyes continued to look around the courthouse.

"Pretty dope, isn't it?"

I jumped and spilled a little bit of water on my suit, then turned to face the culprit. None other than Troy. I glared at him.

"Whoops," Troy said, shrugging. "Hey, man! I've really been working on walking louder! I didn't mean to pop out of nowhere!"

"Well you did," I said, rolling my eyes. "But yeah, PC did an amazing job."

"He's really good at this wedding stuff. I think he could have a career in this field," Troy said. "I'll definitely be asking him to plan my wedding."

I laughed nervously. "Yeah, I'd ask him to plan mine, too."

Troy arched his eyebrows at me. "You seem off today."

"What? No. I don't seem anything," I said, lightly scratching the back of my neck.

"You're definitely acting weird. What are you hiding, Noah Locke?" Troy asked.

"Noah's hiding something?" Tanner asked, walking up and filling his own glass of water. I groaned right as Porkchop walked over, too.

"Secrets?" He asked.

Great, more people to act weird around.

I sighed. "If I tell you all, you have to keep it a secret."

"What is it?" Porkchop asked and then immediately gasped. "Wait! Don't tell me... you're pregnant?!"

"Pork-"