57| I Just Had my First Kiss And it Was Gay

"BILLIE?" I asked.

I felt like I was hallucinating. There was no way I was staring into my real sister's eyes right now, standing outside of my house with some guy behind her who I suspected was her boyfriend. She looked the same and different at the same time. Her hair was blonde and straight like she usually styled it, but her hair was also much shorter than it had been. There were apparent bags under her eyes and her lips were puffy from what looked like lip injections. It was definitely my sister.

"Logan," Billie said, smiling at me and walking in the house, wrapping her arms around me in a hug.

I pulled away quickly, angry and confused. "What are you doing here?"

"Don't act so happy to see me," she teased, looking back at her boyfriend. "You are happy to see me, aren't you?"

I turned around and thankfully, the other girls weren't watching. Although, I was sure they were probably listening in. I would be if I were them. I turned back to face my sister and her mystery boyfriend.

"I don't know," I told her.

"You don't know? What the hell, Log? That hurts," Billie said, pouting.

"You don't get to say that it hurts. You're the one who hasn't talked to me in 4 fucking years," I shot back.

Billie held her hands up in defense. "Woah, Log. You've got quite the mouth these days. What's your deal? I'm here now, isn't that enough?"

"No," I answered. "Why did you leave? And why didn't you at least keep in contact with me?"

"You know I couldn't keep in contact with you," she said. "The parents would have found out where I was and what I was doing if I talked to you. I couldn't risk that!"

"Why not? What were you doing that you didn't want them to know about?" I asked.

Billie rolled her eyes. "You're reading into it too much, Logan. I didn't want the parents to find me and then force me to come home. I needed to be free."

"Yeah, as free as Free Willy," the boyfriend chimed in and I shot him a death glare. Talk about dumb things to say.

"Yeah," Billie agreed and walked closer to me. "Logan... running away with Marco was the best decision I've ever made. I mean, without Marco, I would have never gone to all of the amazing places I did! And I would've never gotten into cocaine, but I did. And things are so much better now like this."

My eyes widened. Cocaine? Genevieve hadn't been lying. She had been a bitch about it, but she wasn't lying. She must have really seen Billie and learned about her drug issues. Dammit.

"Cocaine," I muttered, shaking my head and reverting my attention to the boyfriend, Marco. "So who the hell are you, then? Huh? Why the hell did you take my fucking sister?!"