I Want You to Be Happy Day

March 3
I Want You to Be Happy Day

· · ·

Ring ring ring

Incoming call from
Danny-boy

Because of your stupid phone calls, I woke up at three and couldn't go back to sleep.

Someone isn't a morning person.

You think?!

Hey, I called you later today. It's... half past noon, right?

Mhm. I ate breakfast at three in the morning, had lunch at nine, I'm having my mid-afternoon snack right now, and I'll eat dinner at three in the afternoon. You, Danny-boy, have completely thrown off my schedule.

Well, sorry. Not my fault I'm stuck in Vermont time.

Mhm.

You sound so unimpressed.

I spent the morning shopping for electric pianos.

Did you find anything?

I found out grand pianos are practically a gift from God, but that's nothing new. I also found out that I should hold off buying pianos for a while.

I see. Hm...

What?

Nothing. Just thinking.

And planning and scheming. I know you better than that, Danny-boy.

Thinking is part of planning and scheming.

Thinking is part of everything. You have to think to move your pinky.

But my statement is still true: I was thinking.

No, your statement is false. You weren't "just" thinking.

Technicalities, technicalities.

Mhm. When do you think you'll get here?

I left at three o'clock Pacific Time again, so I'll arrive sometime around seven if all goes well.

Great! We'll have dinner ready, so don't eat anything, okay?

Will do. I love your mom's cooking.

You'd be a liar to say you didn't.

Uh-huh.

My cousin once had the gall to insult Mom's cooking in front of Virginia.

I feel so bad for your cousin.

Mhm. Well, anyway, talk to you later.

Ta ta for now.

Beeeep

Call ended

· · ·

After months of being awol, I have finally returned.  the past few months have been a literal warzone, and I'm expecting the next months to be just as crazy.  Finals and a school trip to Florida will be a nice cherry on top -_-
Anywho, I'm really sorry about not updating during a crucial part of the story.  I'll try to get a few updates in before all hell breaks loose.

Thanks to everyone for 400 votes!!!  Here's a double update to appease you ^^