Five

Virgil POV :
There seemed to only be darkness.  And I was floating in it.  It was peaceful and for the first time in a long time I felt calm. 

Of course the second I realized that, the voice came to me. 

Aw did the little baby cut himself so much he passed out?

Pathetic

All your doing is causing problems for everyone else

They don't care

Just kill yourself already

FREAK

The voice kept screaming the word 'freak' into my head over and over.  I hated this word because it described me perfectly. 

I flinched every time I heard the word.  My head stared to pound in pain. 

"LEAVE ME ALONE!"  I screamed loudly into the darkness. 

You know the only way to get me to leave you alone

Do it again

Cut

It'll make you feel better once your back in your own body

FREAK!

That's when I recognized his voice.

"DECEIT!" I screamed into the darkness. Seconds after saying it, Deceit materialized in front of me.

"My my my, you sure do catch on quickly." He Said calmly. "It's only been a year and a half." He smirked at me.

"Leave me alone!" I yelled. "I got rid of you and all the others!"

"Oh but Virgil, did you really think you can escape your past?"

I stayed silent.

"Especially considering how powerful I'm getting." He said while stalking towards me.

"Go away demon." I hissed at him.

"Demon?" I'm shocked at you Virgil." He said. "The others are angry with you. I'm pretty sure your the bad guy here."

"No I'm not."

"Besides, your just a disorder."

"No. I'm. Not." I growled.

"Anxiety is a disorder. Disorders are parasites. And parasites need to be squashed out."

"I'm not a disorder anymore."

Deceit stared at me for a while, obviously getting angry with me.

"You can NOT escape who you used to be Virgil!" He yelled at me. "You are a dark side and you know it!" I started shaking.

"I've escaped that part of my life! I refuse to be one of you ever again!"

"YOU ARE NOT ANXIETY!" Yelled Deceit. "YOU ARE DEPRESSION!"

"NO I'M NOT!" I yelled back. Deceit started laughing hysterically.

"Oh Virgil, we all know what you used to be." He purred. "You can't escape what you once were. You may represent Thomas's anxiety for now but you'll break on day, and you'll be back to being his depression too."

"I don't want to." I whispered. "I don't want to be a dark side. I'm a light side."

"You were once a dark side." Said Deceit. "Maybe not anymore, but you'll return to us one day. You'll snap eventually."

"No, no, no, no, no..." I kept repeating over and over. Deceit walked over to me while laughing. He grabbed my chin. He looked at me for a while.

"You know you can't escape who you truly are." He said. He pulled up my sleeves, exposing all my scars and cuts. "Besides, your well on the road to being a dark side again."

I pulled away from Deceit, pulling my sleeves down again. I felt tears prick my eyes.

Deceit grabbed me by my hoodies and hoisted me up to him. He glared at me before speaking.

"You can't escape who you were." He hissed. With that he through me to the ground and started kicking me.

I yelled out in pain. He pressed one of his feet down on my throat, choking me. I struggled but wasn't strong enough to push his foot off my neck.

"Remember your place freak..." Hissed Deceit. "If you don't take it, I'll move on to one of your...friends."

I shook my head. No matter how much they yell at me and hate me, I won't let Deceit and the others hurt them.

"Good...I'm glad you understand how worthless you are." He smirked at me. "We all know that none of them will care once I destroy you."

Deceit disappeared back into my mind. I gasped for breath, but could barely breath.

Back to the real world.

Where everyone hates you.

And no one would miss you once your gone.

Besides...

YOU ARE A FREAK!

With that I jolted upwards screaming bloody murder. 

A shocked prince fell away from me, obviously shocked by my sudden outburst.  I fell backwards shaking horribly in both pain and fear.  

Patton rushed over to me and picked me up.  He held me, hugging me closely until I stopped shaking enough to talk. 

"Are you doing okay Virgil?"  Asked Roman. 

"I'm fine."  I muttered through gritted teeth. 

"What was that?"  Inquired Logan. 

"You should know this Logan, your Logic."  I Said angrily.  "A panic attack." 

Logan looked at the floor and soon left.  Roman stood awkwardly before following Logan. 

Patton stayed and held me.  It felt good to be in some warmth. 

"Wanna tell me what that was about kiddo?"  Asked Patton. 

"Just a bad attack."  I answered.  "Though that was the first time it made me pass out."

"You've...gone through this stuff before?"

"Yeah so what?" I said defensively. "I'm anxiety, I get panic attacks. It's better I take it instead of giving Thomas even more anxiety."

"Now kiddo we don't want you getting hurt." Said Patton.

"Yeah sure, I totally believe that." I said sarcastically.

"We do care...it's just really hard some times." Said Patton uncertainly.

"Just...leave me alone." I Whispered. "Please."

Patton looked uncertain for a while. But he slowly stood up and left. And I was back in the cold. All by myself. With only my thoughts and Deceit in my head.