One Hundred & Twenty Five

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 200K READS!!!! THIS MADE ME SO HAPPY I CANT EVEN EXPLAIN IT!!! I LOVE YOU ALL PLATONICALLY SO MUCH <333

I THINK I'VE MADE YOU ALL WAIT LONG ENOUGH

PRINXIETY

FLUFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Words : 3803 hAvE fUn (this is the longest chapter I've written in a while and this took me hours to write, sO ApPrEciAte iT)

Virgil POV
I took another long sip of my coffee.  I am exhausted.  Nobody was able to get too much sleep last night.  Especially me considering anxiety tends to keep me awake.

Deceit and Quinn were really going at it.  Let's just say Quinn is a screamer.  So being able to actually sleep was interrupted for a good hour plus.

I haven't seen Roman since I woke up.  Wonder were he is.  Evan and Wylan are hanging out.  Wylan likes showing off his lightening and Evan is probably the most wowed by it.  Logan and Patton are in the kitchen cooking.  Remus is god knows where.  Ever since whatever happened between him and Evan we don't see as much anymore.  Deceit and Quinn are still in their room.  Same with Remy and Emile.

I got up slowly, going into the kitchen to dump the rest of my coffee.  I didn't say anything to Patton and Logan. 

I headed back upstairs, planning on hibernating in my room.  If Roman isn't around, why be social?

But there was a note tapped to my door.  It was addressed to me in fancy calligraphy.  I pulled it off the door and opened it.

Dearest Virgil,
I fell in love with all of you

I didn't just fall in love with the best parts of you, like;
The way your eyes light up when you're happy
The way your laugh makes me smile
The way your hand fits in mine
The way your smile gives you butterflies
Or the way you fit perfectly in my arms

I fell in love with all of you

I fell in love with your scars
The way you make sarcastic remarks
The way you feel helpless at 2am
The way you cry about something from years ago
The way you get angry
Or the way you sometimes want to be alone

I fell in love with all of you

I fell in love with the good in you
I fell in love with the "bad" you see in yourself
But the bad is the good that I see
Because I love every part of you

I fell in love with all of you

Love, Roman <3

My face turned a bright red as I red the note. Of course. I should've known Roman was up to something.

I held the note against my chest and entered my room. I set the note gently on my desk, a faint smile on my lips.

There was another note on my bed, resting on my pillow. I walked over to it and picked it up.

Please stay in your room for a while love, I need to set something up.

It would be wonderfully amazing if you would grace me with your presence at 7 pm in the kitchen.

~Roman <3

This time I let out a sigh. What is Roman up to? I set the note with the other one on my desk.

I don't mind staying in my room all day. I was already planning on doing that. I grabbed the remote and flopped down on my bed.

I turned on the tv, switching it to Buzzfeed Unsolved. I grabbed my laptop and started scrolling through Tumblr. Only about ten hours until 7.